• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ctrinity866

Hey all! It's been such a long time since I've been on RpNation, but it's good to be back. So, I am looking for some rp partners! I have been roleplaying for a very long time, and I am part of an assortment of fandoms. Let's be friends!

Here is a list of my preferences and rules:
1. I ask that you please be 18+. Given that I am an adult myself, this is what I am most comfortable with.
2. I put lots of care and love into my writing! I do not have a minimum word count, but that being said, I will reciprocate the effort given.
3. If you need to drop out of the rp, just reach out! I will not be offended, I promise. Life happens. :)
4. Please let me know of any triggers you have beforehand!
5. This is an LGBTQ+ friendly space. If that is not something you are okay with, I am not the rp partner for you.
6. I prefer fandom rp, but I am good with roleplaying with OCs too! I will do canon/canon, canon/oc, oc/oc, or platonic, it is up to you!

Here is a list of the fandoms I am part of:
Ninjago
Kingdom Hearts
Star Wars/Clone Wars
Rune Factory 4
Assorted Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons titles
Genshin Impact
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Full Metal Alchemist
Yuri!!! On Ice

Hey~
I'm Klaudia, 21 and I'm bi! I search mostly for oc x canon doubles, but if you feel like writing something else, I'll be fine with talking things out! We have two similiar fandoms: Genshin Impact and Yuri!! on Ice (it's such a comfort series for me ahhhhjrhbgnhjewgh),
so if you'd like to talk stuff out I'm open for ideas! I''m new to the site so hmu please i'm dummy lost here 👉👈

Hey all! It's been such a long time since I've been on RpNation, but it's good to be back. So, I am looking for some rp partners! I have been roleplaying for a very long time, and I am part of an assortment of fandoms. Let's be friends!

Here is a list of my preferences and rules:
1. I ask that you please be 18+. Given that I am an adult myself, this is what I am most comfortable with.
2. I put lots of care and love into my writing! I do not have a minimum word count, but that being said, I will reciprocate the effort given.
3. If you need to drop out of the rp, just reach out! I will not be offended, I promise. Life happens. :)
4. Please let me know of any triggers you have beforehand!
5. This is an LGBTQ+ friendly space. If that is not something you are okay with, I am not the rp partner for you.
6. I prefer fandom rp, but I am good with roleplaying with OCs too! I will do canon/canon, canon/oc, oc/oc, or platonic, it is up to you!

Here is a list of the fandoms I am part of:
Ninjago
Kingdom Hearts
Star Wars/Clone Wars
Rune Factory 4
Assorted Harvest Moon and Story of Seasons titles
Genshin Impact
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Full Metal Alchemist
Yuri!!! On Ice
I'd be up for a Star Wars MxM canonxoc rp (also love YOI)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back