• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

mysteriouspencil

· Bri · 20 · Artist ·

• .: About me :.
    please read info in all tabs before contacting me cx
    apologies in advance for rambling--I am bad at shortening my thoughts.

Ayyy! My name is Bree.
    I am an 18 year old digital artist from the US.
    I've been RPing since I was about 10 years old, and
    joined this website, since I'd like to(hopefully) explore new writing
    ideas and gain some experience writing with new people : D
    I'm pretty friendly, so if you want to hmu in PMs to ask about an RP, I'm
    always down! I also really enjoy talking about complex story ideas with
    my RP partners and planning ahead of time. I have a lot of experience
    writing for all kinds of different personalities--both male and female,
    of different backgrounds and species.

However, today I am indeed looking for something specific.
    See, I had a large just-for-fun story with some other people that had 3+ years of lore put into it. These people, however, are
    no longer in my life, and I would like to find another long term RP partner to write with c:

The story setting is modern with superhumans/people with unexplainable powers simply called 'ability users'--and I uh, already
    have a GOOD amount of people populating it...like at least 100+ semi to fully fleshed out original characters >///>
    I really like pairing them up, and since a lot of them lost their significant others' canonly when I split from my group, I would
    love to try re-pairing some of them. Mind you, the story setting is purely for fun; it's got serious/dark themes within it,
    but it's mostly a sandbox for playing around with different personality types and ideas. So you're free to use powerful characters
    within it, since we've already implemented methods to keep the natural balance of things in order. I will fully explain the lore/how
    exactly things work in-world via PM/discord.

I also would like to get to know my RP partner out of character since I do really like making friends ^ ^

If I like you enough as a long term partner, I'm totally down for branching out from my main story and
    doing random RPs too(you'll see in the other tabs listed here).

Some of my hobbies are;
    - Digital art
    - Writing
    -Music
    - Video games
    -Watching anime

That's pretty much it. If you have any other questions, don't be afraid to ask.
    I don't bite, I swear :'>

Ok, can i just say that after reading im actually really excited about this post and would actually love to rp with you. We have very similar tastes and ideas OuO will definitely be PMing you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back