Hello to all!
I'm looking for long-term RPs with users that:
❀ can post at least two times a week (If not, let me know, I can be flexible as well!)
❀ are literate and write at least one paragraph (3-4 sentences)
❀ enjoy Fluffy, Romance, Action, or Suspense themes
A list of plots/prompts is below, but I am always open to suggestions! OCs and Canons alike are welcome! PM me or respond with the number and plot or prompt you'd like to do!
BAD BOY X GOOD GIRL
Grew up together, end up getting together.
They start off hating each other, then fall for each other, but are in denial.
(S)he saves her from a bad situation.
2. But I have been up all fucking night thinking about you, and you don’t deserve to invade my thoughts and exhaust me but you do anyway and I love you.
3. How fascinating it is that there are millions of people all over the world who are wide awake at 4AM missing someone. And there are millions of people sound asleep at 4AM with no idea they’re being missed.
4. The best love is unexpected. You don’t just pick someone and cross your fingers it’ll work out. You meet them by fate and it’s an instant connection, and the chemistry share is way above your head. You just talk and notice the way their lips curve when they smile or the color of their eyes and all at once you know you’re either lucky or screwed.
5. A: Eventually F is going to find out about us. B: I’ve seen his detective skills, that could take years.
6. A: Are you afraid to fall in love? B: I’m afraid of being the only one who falls.
7. A is in front of B in the cafeteria line, and A goes to buy something then realizes their money isn’t in their pocket. Person B offers to buy them something, but realizes they only have enough money for one slice of pizza and a drink, so they end up sharing that pizza and drink. They get to know each other and A offers to buy B lunch or surprises them with it.
8. A is a troublemaker and B is this quiet loner in literally all of A's classes, so of COURSE the teachers always forced B to sit next to A and be his partner in projects so he'll stay quiet and out of trouble. Jokes on the teacher because B is totally loving A and it turns out B is weird as hell once they open up and now they're both louder than before and the teacher is majorly pissed.
9. For your drink today I recommend: You give me your number. You keep messing up my name no matter how many times i spell it. We’re on the same shift and I accidentally downed a double espresso.
10. Dick of an ex is bugging A so B stops them and A makes goodies in thanks.
11. Project so A goes to B’s house but sees their dog and gets completely side tracked and B has to bring the dog with them so A will work./SPOILER]
12. Person A and B hate each other so C and D handcuff them together until they get along and/or fall for each other.
13. Basically anything surrounding Christmas time or Person A on ladder decorating, and Person B keeps telling them to fix stuff so they can keep checking Person A out.