• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for long-term role play partners

VintageFiend

Let's light up the night~
Hello, Story tellers~!
vintage_memories_by_oveclipse-d347fwb.jpg
Introduction
First and foremost, you can call me Vintage. I'm not great at making personal introductions, but here we go.
I'm in my late 20's (female) and have been role playing on and off for about 10 years. I've gotten to partake in various genres of role play (rp), but what I've been craving for lately are some good, authentic, realistic stories that are diverse and fun.
I'm also a college student, teacher, and mom so I may not always have the time or energy to be on at an early time (unless it's the weekends) or everyday. So, pleaaaase be patient with me~!
I have a lot of successful experiences of rping as a male, so I am 100% comfortable with creating or using either a male or female lead character (See interests chart below)

Expectations/ Interests
So, here are a few things I would expect from my partners and vice versa...
  • I expect my partner to be 18+
  • Characters will also be expected to be 18+ (I will not do high school role plays (rp)/ only college age and up)
  • I can create just about any length post. I typically match what my partners provide. (however, 1-liners bore me easily and I tend to fall asleep when I have to read too much. Details and fillers are great! as long as they're relevant~)
  • I expect my person to post in 3rd person and use proper grammar and punctuation (I understand English is not everyone's first language, but it's the only language I feel comfortable enough to fluently type in, and I would hate for the rp to die because of getting lost in translation.) ~ However, using characters that speak different languages and inserting phrases and words throughout the rp is totally welcomed.
  • I prefer anime face claims, but I'l settle for real ones too.
Interests
M x F M x M
*boyfriend x girlfriend
*platonic friendship *romantic friendship rivals scholar x trouble maker scholar x athlete athlete x athlete popular x loner boss x employee good girl x adrenaline junkie adrenaline junkie x good boy idol x idol idol x fan ballet dancer x instructor​
*boyfriend x boyfriend *platonic friendship
*romantic friendship rivals forbidden love scholar x athlete athlete x athlete good boy x adrenaline junkie idol x idol idol x fan model x photographer musician x bartender​
*these role plays may need plot discussion

I prefer to plan out the plot and story line, but I'm okay with picking an interest and jumping straight in (unless it's one that has an * beside it. Those may get boring if conflicts aren't planned out before hand)

If any of this interests you, then feel free to dm me!!
If not, then good luck on your role playing hunt and happy writing~

I hope to make great stories with you! :o)

p.s.
you deserve a cookie if you made it this far

🍪 (rawr :3)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back