• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for lgbt romance/drama with supernatural modern setting- open to multiple 1x1

rottenblue

Hello, my name is ilya. I'm 24, he/him pronouns. I'm trying to find writing partners closer to my age. I am very rusty as I've not written or roleplayed in like 4ish years at this point.
I am interested in stories that have imaginative settings with normalized magic, superhero type settings, and mostly modern settings. I like to work with what I have and collaborate on setting and world building with my partner. I'd like to introduce such things as demons and vampires and the like but mostly making it modern and part of the conflict of the story. I also like organized crime themes or ideas that blend it all together.
Most of my characters are lgbt+ and alternative in one way or another. Also I'm very much into romance so I'd prefer if it would be one of the main themes of the story.
If this seems like something you'd be interested please contact me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back