• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for high school/college drama/casual rp 1x1 partner

Edric Blight

HE SHOOTS! HE SCOOOOORES!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey. I'm very new to this site (first day actually) but I'm relatively familiarized with roleplaying. I'm looking for either a short term or long term rp partner to do a casual either upperclassmen in high school rp or a college rp. I'm hoping we could have some drama and possible romance. I prefer to play male and for my partner to play female, and I prefer MxF relationships, but if you push me I'd be down to do LGBTQ if that's your sort of thing.

I prefer that you don't hit me with lame one liners. I'm not asking for novels to be written every time, but I'd prefer a paragraph or too. If you're disinterested in the rp just tell me, don't prolong it with boring one liners. I will try my best to write as much as possible without it being excessive or boring. Bear with me though, because I'm relatively new to rping (1-2 years experience with only a few rps I've done, and like 2 in progress right now on other sites).

I have a sloppy unfinished description of my "OC" that I want to play as in the rp, it's a bit basic but it's good enough to start on when we begin the rp. I'd love for us to before we, start to go over our OC's and give a little brief description about them, just to set up the background. I can tell you about my OC in PMs if you are interested in this rp.

To clarify some more details, I'd prefer we do either a 12th grade in HS (the characters being either 17 or 18) or freshman in college (the characters being 18-19) setting. I'd like it to be realistic and take place in the real world. I've never really done something Like this but I have kind of wanted to, so this will be my first time in this setting.

Please let me know down below in the replies if you would be interested in something like this, and please do not hesitate to ask me any questions. I know this post is kind of lack luster and simple, but I am willing to clarify any details you may be confused on or want further clarification on.

Hoping someone is looking for something like this, I'm eager to get started rping on this site. Best wishes to you all!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back