• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Genshin Impact peeps to roleplay Zhongven with me!

Alemeino

Unlucky Member
Hello hello I'm Ale and I've been wanting to find someone to roleplay Zhongven(Zhongli/Venti) with! I haven't had any luck finding people via searching so guess I must make a post of my own! Please let me know if you're interested I can do both Zhongli and Venti! Although I do have some requirements, this being that you don't give me simple sentences. Try to be as elaborate as you can not just simple "okay"s. It's okay if you struggle but at least try and I'll know. Also don't worry if english isn't your first language it ain't mine! I primarily ship zhongven and at the moment I have someone who seeked me out for kaebedo so I don't need that.

I hope to make a new friend to rant about zhongven with as well ^^ I know it's not the most popular ship but if you are interested in the pair please DM me or whatever it is that you do in this site 😅 I'm still figuring out how it all works.

Hello hello I'm Ale and I've been wanting to find someone to roleplay Zhongven(Zhongli/Venti) with! I haven't had any luck finding people via searching so guess I must make a post of my own! Please let me know if you're interested I can do both Zhongli and Venti! Although I do have some requirements, this being that you don't give me simple sentences. Try to be as elaborate as you can not just simple "okay"s. It's okay if you struggle but at least try and I'll know. Also don't worry if english isn't your first language it ain't mine! I primarily ship zhongven and at the moment I have someone who seeked me out for kaebedo so I don't need that.

I hope to make a new friend to rant about zhongven with as well ^^ I know it's not the most popular ship but if you are interested in the pair please DM me or whatever it is that you do in this site 😅 I'm still figuring out how it all works.
Hi, I am new to this site as well but interested in rping as Venti if you will be my Zhongli <3

Hi, I am new to this site as well but interested in rping as Venti if you will be my Zhongli <3
Sure! I can be a Zhongli and I am actually super glad that someone replied ^^ although I am not sure how this site works since I'm new too, er, just DM me if you can!

Sure! I can be a Zhongli and I am actually super glad that someone replied ^^ although I am not sure how this site works since I'm new too, er, just DM me if you can!
It won't allow me to dm. Do you have a discord? That I am more familiar with xD or you can dm me I am able to reply to them. I don't know how to create a message yet t.t

It won't allow me to dm. Do you have a discord? That I am more familiar with xD or you can dm me I am able to reply to them. I don't know how to create a message yet t.t
I don't know how either! Ill try to find a way to message you onsite so to avoid getting in trouble but if not I shall give you my Discord!

I don't know how either! Ill try to find a way to message you onsite so to avoid getting in trouble but if not I shall give you my Discord!
Sounds great. I feel bad cause I'm so new to this site but I've been really wanting to try ZhongVen since reading a fic about it a few nights ago after work. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back