• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Fantasy/Historical Partners! Plots Included

Bellatsakha

Killer Clown
Hi, I'm female and in my late teens. I prefer to post paragraphs and would prefer the same from whoever I rp with, of course, shorter sentences are ok in dialogue or when it's fast-paced, but usually, I prefer paragraphs. I'm also one of those people who's online every day so it would be cool to rp with someone similar, but a couple of times a week is alright too.

I like anything fantasy or historical and I don't mind if you've already got the plot/world figured out. I'll play male or female but I haven't had much experience with m/m or f/f so I'd prefer to play m/f but I'll give the others a try if I really like the plot, no sexual stuff either. I've got a few ideas already so if you're interested in any reply or pm me!

Burglary
During the coronation of the new queen of England, a noble family’s house is burgled. Antiques passed through generations are missing and the daughter wants to find who did it, unfortunately, the police don’t seem to be taking it seriously and the only person who’s open to helping is a criminal who she pays an awful lot to. Two more burglaries happen and they try to catch the perpetrator, but just when they think they’ve got him, he gets away.

However, unknown to the daughter, her family is going through money struggles and her father wants to marry her to the son of a noble family to keep her living a good life. The criminal is jealous and decides to look into the noble son, meanwhile figuring out he was the one who was behind the burglaries, hence why his family was doing so well. She doesn’t believe him at first, but on the night of the marriage, the criminal interrupts the ceremony and she realizes he might be telling the truth.

She runs from the wedding, breaks the criminal out and her father is forced to admit why he tried to marry her off. She realizes she can’t pay the criminal after all and expects him to leave, but he surprises her and admits that he likes her. She likes him too and they work together to catch the noble son in the act.

Fantasy War
Set in a fantasy kingdom of Mecivalle, there’s a civil war going on between the light magicians and the dark magicians. The dark magicians claim to be discriminated against, but in reality, they’re responsible for a lot of the crime that goes on; the majority are rich and those who aren’t are protected by the rich ones. A boy from the dark side decides he doesn’t want to be a part of it anymore, even though his father is the right-hand man to the leader of the dark magicians so he reports to the light magicians through anonymous notes.

A girl from the light side finds out about this and has to keep it a secret from her family, who are close to the leader of the light magicians and constantly trying to kill him. When he gets captured by the light side and almost tortured to death for information, she finally cracks. He's let back into the fray as an official undercover agent, despite all the light magicians believing he's lying. She doesn't understand why he would want to go back when he could join the light side, but he reveals he has a plan to manipulate the leader into having an all-out battle and steal all of their magic. He asks her to try and make the light magicians show up to that battle, even though they all believe he's trapping them.

The dark magicians have a magical cannon that will destroy any light magicians and he manipulates them into letting him control it. He switches it so it'll destroy dark magicians, but he destroys himself alongside them. She's distraught, but when examining the cannon, she realizes it stores all the magic so she uses it to bring all the fallen light magicians as well as him back.

Last edited:
I have a bit more, but this is the one I have:
It’s a mxf plot taking place in the 1920s south. A young woman from the small, middle class and poor town of God’s Mountain, North Carolina, comes back from Atlanta, Georgia after playing on a radio station. She’s received quite well and is reintroduced to an old childhood friend, a rugged hard working man. They begin to start up their relationship.

I would love to discuss an RP with you, though I can't really fit into any of the plots you have. I Have a couple of characters and a bunch of plots for each, but if needed I can make a new one rather quickly

I have a bit more, but this is the one I have:
It’s a mxf plot taking place in the 1920s south. A young woman from the small, middle class and poor town of God’s Mountain, North Carolina, comes back from Atlanta, Georgia after playing on a radio station. She’s received quite well and is reintroduced to an old childhood friend, a rugged hard working man. They begin to start up their relationship.
Are you cool with talking on here or do you have discord/something similar?

I would love to discuss an RP with you, though I can't really fit into any of the plots you have. I Have a couple of characters and a bunch of plots for each, but if needed I can make a new one rather quickly
That's great, I'm open to ideas. Do you want to pm on here or something like discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back