• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for fandom or original 1x1 RPs in both MxF and FxF

ZeiruliousMakavar

The Archon of Madness
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Like the title says, right now I'm looking fandom RP and original plot rps in a 1x1setting. There are a few settings that I'm mostly interested in right now, but there's a couple of things I'd like people to be aware of before I list them.

• Firstly, I don't do text speech or anything like that. Yes, I'll use the occasional abbreviation, such as "lol" "Brb" and so on, but bad spelling and terrible grammar make me lose interest extremely quickly.
  • As well, I prefer at least a bit of maturity in the RP. This does not necessarily mean I want an Erotic Role Play, as a mature rating isn't just about that, but other things as well.
  • I'm not strict on post length except for one thing, please put at least some percent of effort in the post, as it's hard to reply to two words.
  • I'm not a hyperactive RPer, so I don't expect hundreds of replies a day, but I do expect to be respected enough that you'll mention to me of a loss of interest and not just stop replying. I understand if you can't be on, it happens.
There are a few other things, but those are the main 'rules' that I have. I'd like to mention, that I can do these RPs over on Discord, and in here via PMs. Now then, here's the list. (Will be updated as I think of more. Also, I've bolded the ones I'm mostly interested in doing at the moment.)

• Final Fantasy:
    • Miqo'te OC x Miqote OC (Prefer FxM, but can do others)
    • Miqo'te OC x Au Ra OC (Again, prefer FxM but can do others)
  • Vocaloid:
    • Rin x Miku (FxF obviously)
    • Rin x OC (Fine with either MxF or FxF)
    • Miku x OC (Fine with either MxF or FxF)
  • Two Kinds:
    • Therie Sah-Van x Daniels
    • Keidran Slave OC x Human Master OC
    • Keidran runaway OC x Templar OC
  • Originals:
    • Knight x Peasant (Prefer MxF but can do others)
    • Mage x Mage Apprentice (Prefer FxF but can do others)
    • Knight x Mage (Prefer MxF but can do others)
    • Royalty x Royalty (High Fantasy only please. Prefer MxF but can do others)
    • Royalty x Noble (High Fantasy only please. Prefer FxF but can do others)
    • Adventurer x Sentient 'monster' (High Fantasy only please. Prefer MxF, but can do others)
    • Popular student x loner/geek/nerd (Don't have any real preferences atm)
    • Saint/Saintess x Demon Lord's Daughter. (FxM or FxF for this one, obviously.)

Last edited:
Oh my lorddd I’d love to see Raven find some sort of love. ❤️
I’d love to maybe write with you, as the oc if you’d like. Raven is absolutely fantastic just not sure I’d do her justaice haa.

Hello! I'm interested in royaltyxnoble FxF!

Sure! I've got some stuff to do first an I'll send you a PM.

Oh my lorddd I’d love to see Raven find some sort of love. ❤️
I’d love to maybe write with you, as the oc if you’d like. Raven is absolutely fantastic just not sure I’d do her justaice haa.

Sure, I can RP as Raven if you prefer. Like I say, I prefer FxF for that one, if you're okay with that. As said above, I've got a bit to do first, then I can send a PM to you.

I’m interested in your Original ideas, excluding the gang ones.

Of course!

Hello ! I'm interested in a pairing, but before we start discussing, though, are you okay with RPing over Discord? I don't really use this site much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back