• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lost Martian is trying to find a 1x1 RP

Lost Martian

Man or Muppet?
Hello I’m Lost Martian, a member returning after a hiatus. It’s been awhile since I’ve done any 1x1 roleplaying but I would like to give it a try again. I’m a Cis Male, but I am comfortable playing any kind of character or relationship, whether that be male, female, non-binary, aliens, or anything in between. MxF, MxM, and FxF are fine for me. I do like to temper my romance plots with action and adventure, just to spice things up, so expect exciting plots and twists.

I prefer to play on the actual forum itself as opposed to by PM or Discord. I’m not really one for one line posts, but as long as you give me something to work with it should be fine. Also I’m over 18 so I ask that only players also over that age apply.

As for what I write, it’s a lot of fandom stuff, but I also have some original concepts. Below listed is a whole bunch of ideas that were in my brain today. You can view it by clicking on its name, which will reveal the roleplay details and potential pairings for said ideas. Note that I’m willing to play either half of these ideas for any roleplay I came up with.

So yeah if you’re interested, please post here in the thread, or if you have any questions. Also if you have an idea that is different than what I posted but you think I would like, please let me know and we can maybe work something out. Hoping to be roleplaying with you guys soon!

And now, the ideas.

Marvel Comics:
Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters
A new year has begun at Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters, meaning a new batch of mutant students have arrived. While the public at large is aware that mutants exist, they are unaware of just how many there are, mostly thanks to the efforts of Professor Charles Xavier. But this temporary peace can only last so long, as fear of mutants takes hold of many humans. It is truly a turbulent time to be a student at Xavier’s school.

Pairings:
Student (Canon or OC) x Student (Canon or OC)
Teacher (Canon or OC) x Teacher (Canon or OC)
Exiles
Though the Multiverse is infinite, sometimes things will threaten it. With individual universes collapsing, a being known as the Time Broker has gathered heroes from throughout the Multiverse. Plucked from right before their death, these heroes are forced to be Exiles, a team that travels the Multiverse to heal it. Apparently if they do this long enough they can return to their home universe.

Pairings:
Exile (OC or Re-imagined Canon) x Exile (OC or Re-imagined Canon)
The Next Generation
The classic Age of Heroes has come to an end. The greats like Spider-Man, the Avengers, and the X-Men have retired, many starting families. Many of these young children would be born with great powers and thus would be taught by their parents. By the time they became teenagers, these children of former heroes were ready to start using their own powers for good. Thus, SHIELD would renovate the former Avengers Mansion and turn it into a training ground for these young supers. It’s only a matter of time before evil returns and these youths are needed.

Pairings:
Trainee (OC child of Canon Superhero) x Trainee (OC child of Canon Superhero)
Instructor (Canon Superheroes) x Instructor (Canon Superheroes)

DC Comics:
The Justice Society of America
It was the dawn of the Golden Age of Superheroes. In the past few years all kinds of powered individuals have come out from the woodwork, some fighting for justice, while others evil. These powered men and women would mostly be unconnected, that was until the attack on Pearl Harbor. With America entering the second world war, President Roosevelt would commission the founding of the Justice Society of America. They would serve as a team to fight the more extreme elements of the Axis in the war. But war is hell, so they probably won’t all survive.

Pairings:
Hero (Canon or OC) x Hero (Canon or OC)
Hero (Canon or OC) x Villain (Canon or OC)
Green Lantern Corps
Existing since time immemorial, the Green Lantern Corps has protected the universe as a legion of lawmen. Armed with Power Rings, the Green Lanterns kept the peace, ending all large wars. However they were now entering a period that was prophesied to bring an end to the whole Corps. Recently many prominent Lanterns have been killed mysteriously, forcing their rings to find new wielders. This sudden rush of new recruits have forced the forming of a class of cadets.

Pairings:
Cadet (OC) x Cadet (OC)
Cadet (OC) x Teacher (OC)
Batman Inc
Batman was one of the first heroes to show up, being a founding member of the Justice League. He would serve with them for many years before having a falling out and leaving the team. This would lead Batman down a dark path where he became more violent. During on particular crisis, Batman would be outed as Bruce Wayne before being rescued by his friends. Following this reveal, Bruce Wayne would create Batman Inc a team made up of non-powered agents from around the world. These agents would assist Batman and other heroes as they themselves became more skilled.

Pairings:
Agent (OC) x Agent (OC)
Batman x Agent (OC)

Star Wars:
The New Jedi Order
Luke Skywalker, the hero who defeated the Emperor and Darth Vader, has finally settled down from the battle against the Imperial Remnant. Finding an abandoned Jedi Temple, Luke has begun scouring the galaxy for force sensitive people to rebuild the Jedi Order. Unlike the Order of old that only took in children, Luke was allowing people of all ages. But the threat of the Dark Side is always present, and it might be too tempting for some Jedi students.

Pairings:
Apprentice (OC) x Apprentice (OC)
Luke Skywalker x Apprentice (OC)
X-Wing
After a series of victories for the Rebel Alliance, notably the destruction of the Death Star, support for the group has grown. Many people saw the holos of the X-Wings attacking the Battle Station, and dreamed of doing the same. So many bush pilots, long hauler, and even pod-racers have jumped at the chance to join the Alliance. Thanks to a new batch of X-Wings being completed, these fresh pilots are finally given their chance to fight. But how will they fair against the might of the Galactic Empire?

Pairings:
Pilot (OC) x Pilot (OC)
The High Republic
Hundreds of years before the adventures of the Skywalker family, the galaxy was a much different place. The Galactic Republic didn’t extend quite as far and was always at risk of attacks from outside forces. In an effort to expand their horizons, the Republic authorized the creation of colony ships, sent to the Unknown Regions. With a crew made up of pilots, soldiers, and even Jedi, they would try and find new worlds. This story would follow one particular colony ship.

Pairings:
Crew (OC) x Crew (OC)
Crew (OC) x Jedi (OC)
Jedi (OC) x Jedi (OC)

Sci-Fi Series:
Star Trek
Set in the reboot time line to allow more freedom, this would be the classic age where Kirk is still captaining the Enterprise. Advances in warp drive technology has allowed for starships to be able to travel farther. As such many new ships were commissioned with that exact purpose. The Federation was entering an age of optimism, as talks with the Klingon Empire could bring about a lasting peace. It is with these positive thoughts that a new starship leads the shipyard, its crew ready to explore new worlds.

Pairings:
Captain (OC) x Crew (OC)
Crew (OC) x Crew (OC)
Transformers
The war between the Autobots and Decepticons lasted centuries and ravaged their home planet of Cybertron. Eventually things would get so bad that the Autobots would abandon the planet, leaving in massive colony ships called Arks. Most Decepticons would then declare victory, as they had won the planet, but Megatron wouldn’t be satisfied. Leaving in his capital ship The Nemesis, Megatron would hunt down Optimus Prime. The remaining Decepticons on Cybertron would find the planet lacking enough resources to sustain them, and would also leave. Once in space, they would be ordered to hunt down all surviving Autobots. So Decepticon ships would search the galaxy for more of their kind.

Pairings:
Decepticon (Canon or OC) x Decepticon (Canon or OC)
Decepticon (Canon or OC) x Neutral Transformer (OC)
Decepticon (Canon or OC) x Autobot (Canon or OC)
Power Rangers
For many years now the Power Rangers have protected the Earth from their home base of Angel Grove, California. Given power by an ancient alien wizard, the Rangers have fought back the forces of Rita Repulsa, Lord Zedd, and other would-be conquerors. This victory would last until a rift was torn between realities. Out of this rift came Lord Drakkon and his army of Ranger Sentries, using power taken from the Power Rangers of his universe. To combat this great threat, Zordon would create several new Power Coins, increasing the number of Rangers active on Earth. These new Rangers will need to get ready fast as Lord Drakkon’s armies attack cities across the planet.

Pairings:
New Ranger (OC) x New Ranger (OC)
New Ranger (OC) x Veteran Ranger (Canon)
Veteran Ranger (Canon) x Veteran Ranger (Canon)

Video Games:
Final Fantasy
The Great God of Darkness Chaos has controlled the world for several generations, his army of monsters ravaging the lands. Humanity has only survived by building massive fortresses protected by Knights and Airships, or by using magic to hide their villages from everything outside. But some light has returned to the land, as four youths have learned that they are the Four Warriors of Light, heroes said to reactivate the four Elemental Crystals and push back the darkness.

Pairings:
Warrior of Light (OC) x Warrior of Light (OC)
Castlevania
The great evil of our time, Dracula, has returned and is ravaging Europe. Building an army of monsters, Dracula is letting his rage consume the land. Generally the House of Belmont would rise to fight the Vampire Lord, but it is currently unknown if any member of the clan still lives. So other monster hunters have had to rise up to stop this apocalypse, all the while various Vampires in Dracula’s court vie for power.

Pairings:
Dracula x Vampire (OC)
Dracula x Human (OC)
Hunter (OC) x Hunter (OC)
Hunter (OC) x Vampire (OC)
Vampire (OC) x Vampire (OC)
Mega Man
With the rise of artificial intelligence, mankind has come to fear these artificial beings. Once known as Robot Masters, in only a few years they have advanced far, now known as Reploids. Based on the work of Dr. Light and Dr. Wily, these were fully living people, just trying to exist. Naturally there would be tension between humans and Reploids, which only got worse with the Maverick Virus. An unknown infection, it would cause Reploids to become erratic or even dangerous. It got so bad that a Maverick Hunter organization was formed to capture or destroy them. The world is about to enter a new age, but will it be one of wonder or destruction?

Pairings:
Human (OC) x Human (OC)
Human (OC) x Reploid (OC)
Reploid (OC) x Reploid (OC)

Original Fantasy:
Exorcists
The Church once held the world in peace, providing charity to all in need. Based out of the Imperial City, the Church would have more control over the nation than the actual royalty. That was until a rip to the demon dimension opened, spilling thousands of demons into the Imperial City. It had to be abandoned as the Church fled the area. With little ways to fight the demons, the Church had to research the ancient art of exorcism. In only a few years the Church would train many exorcists, who were sent to try and hold back the demon forces. But will this ancient rite be enough to save the world?

Pairings:
Exorcist x Exorcist
Exorcist x Civilian
Crossroads
Anyone who has ever traveled from one plane to another knows of Worldstorms, magical vortexes that rip people and places from one plane and drop them off in another. While it’s usually a rare occurrence, lately it has been happening often, always depositing what it picks to a world known as Crossroads. The whole society of Crossroads is based around putting people to work as soon as they get out of a Worldstorm. However some newcomers refuse to this, instead looking for a way home. But so far it seems that Worldstorms are one way, and no one has ever seen a Worldstorm start in Crossroads.

Pairings:
Veteran x Veteran
Veteran x Newcomer
Newcomer x Newcomer
Monster Raiser
Monsters once used to be a problem for the people of the land, that was until they were domesticated. By using new techniques and the occasional spell, humans were able to control the monsters. Soon humans were raising them, initially for food or show, but soon it was found that monsters make good prize fighters. In only a few decades, a whole business of monster fights began, people making stronger and stronger monsters. So far this has worked out, but it only takes one screw up for disaster to happen.

Pairings:
Monster Raiser x Monster Raiser

Original Sci-Fi:
Ashes of Earth
Humanity finally did it, making the Earth uninhabitable. In the remaining time they had before all dying, they sent several colony ships out to find a new home. These ships would be out in space, the crew in cryo-sleep, for over a thousand years. That was until an alien drone found a colony ship and brought it back with it. The crew would then be awakened on an alien planet, learning that there are various galactic empires that rule the Milky Way Galaxy. Now humanity is forced to deal with this new situation as they still lack a home.

Pairings:
Colonist x Colonist
Colonist x Alien
The Mecha/Kaiju War
After many cataclysmic wars, humans now live in massive city-states, protected by giant walls and a whole lot of firepower. Chief among these defenses are the mecha, giant machines piloted by those with psychic powers. Initially just fighting amongst themselves, the cities would soon also face Kaiju. A result of genetic engineering during the calamity wars, the Kaiju hid below the Earth, only surfacing once they had great numbers. Now the Kaiju constantly attack the cities, many mecha falling in battle against them. It is very unsure of which species will survive this last war.

Pairings:
Mecha Pilot x Mecha Pilot
Mecha Pilot x Mechanic
Viva la Mars!
For the last hundred years, humans have lived on Mars, first in pod settlements and later outside after terra-forming the planet. However, they would be ruled by the powers of Earth, even as regimes rose and fell and new nations were formed. Getting angry, the people of Mars lobbied for their own governance. These calls would go on deaf ears for many years, as a fascist order overtook much of the Earth. In an act of rebellion, pro-Mars forces would destroy the main space port. This only angered the forces of Earth who have now sent a fleet to re-subjugate the red planet.

Pairings:
Revolutionary x Revolutionary
Revolutionary x Earth Soldier
Revolutionary x Civilian
Civilian x Civilian

Hypothetically, would you prefer a Mega Man rp with your partner using a reploid (and you could pick whichever) or would you prefer a Castlevania rp with your partner using a non-dracula Vampire?

(Honestly, I'm hoping that Martian would prefer mega man, since it is my preference. I offered both since I could do both, but I do have a preference)

Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater both of those would be fine! Do you have a preference? As I don’t really have a preference right now.

Extra123 Extra123 I’m totally down for doing my Mega Man idea. Since you’re playing a Reploid, I was thinking of doing a Human who is the grandchild of Dr. Light, or something similar.

If either of you want, we can continue discussions here in the thread or move to PM. Whatever you people are comfortable with. Also what kind of pairing are you interested in roleplaying (MxF, MxM, FxF)?

Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater both of those would be fine! Do you have a preference? As I don’t really have a preference right now.

Extra123 Extra123 I’m totally down for doing my Mega Man idea. Since you’re playing a Reploid, I was thinking of doing a Human who is the grandchild of Dr. Light, or something similar.

If either of you want, we can continue discussions here in the thread or move to PM. Whatever you people are comfortable with. Also what kind of pairing are you interested in roleplaying (MxF, MxM, FxF)?
Sorry for the late response, but I would prefer to move this to pm if that is okay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back