• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for fandom or original 1x1 RPs in both MxF and FxF

I'm always a sucker for a good court-romance thing! So, either of the royalty x ___ would be super interesting to me. I've recently got into Final Fantasy so I could give those a shot but I know next to nothing about the lore?

Works for me as well.

As for Final Fantasy, the only real info you need to know is that they're mostly a cat-people tribal race much like lions irl. That is to say, each tribe has a leader and their harem. (Yes, there are Male-lead harems and Female-lead harems.)

Works for me as well.

As for Final Fantasy, the only real info you need to know is that they're mostly a cat-people tribal race much like lions irl. That is to say, each tribe has a leader and their harem. (Yes, there are Male-lead harems and Female-lead harems.)
Oh! Yeah that sounds like it could be cool, though I'm honestly really happy with either! Do you have a specific plot in mind for them or would we come up with one? I have a sort of idea for the Royalty one, but it's not super fleshed out yet!

Oh! Yeah that sounds like it could be cool, though I'm honestly really happy with either! Do you have a specific plot in mind for them or would we come up with one? I have a sort of idea for the Royalty one, but it's not super fleshed out yet!

I don't exactly have any fleshed out plots for either. I mostly go for ideas and concepts first. And usually the fleshed out ideas I come up with, work better as group RPs.

I don't exactly have any fleshed out plots for either. I mostly go for ideas and concepts first. And usually the fleshed out ideas I come up with, work better as group RPs.
I'll shoot you a DM with the rough idea I have then and we can work with that or go for something new entirely!

very interested in [ knight x peasant ] or [ royalty x royalty ] and i'm fine with writing as either gender for either of these pairings.

If you're not swamped I'm interested in ANY of the original plot Ideas <3 I'm fine with playing either genders, doesn't bother me one bit.

If you're not swamped I'm interested in ANY of the original plot Ideas <3 I'm fine with playing either genders, doesn't bother me one bit.

Luckily, at the moment I'm not swamped by anything. It's been a couple of months since I was last on, so you'd be the first since my return. Feel free to PM me with anything you have in mind!

Totally interested in a vocaloid rp! Miku x oc sounds fun, would it be alright if I wrote an oc? (probably male)

Added another 'original' craving I've been having.

For those interested, it stems from the idea of an Adventurer finding and instead of killing said 'sentient monster' they fall in love with each other. Generally speaking, I've got the usuals in mind of Vampires, Succubi/Incubi, etc, etc. That is, "Monsters" who have 'attractive' as one of their 'traits' they use to lure people in. Other things like Dryads or Merfolk could work as well in this setting.

Hey I'm interested! I wouldn't mind doing Mage x Mage apprentice if you're up to it ^^

While it's not something I'm particularly interested in right now... Sure! Feel free to PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back