• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for dedicated partners (Always open, ignore post count)

I am interested in roleplaying with you. I usually post what receive, but I am pretty good with longer posts, or try to be. I am really up for anything, minus anime, because I don't watch it a lot, like the only cartoonish/animish stuff I have seen is Sailormoon, Teen Titans, Pokemon (older ones), Thundercats, etc, but I like to stick to more realistic picture when roleplaying it's easier for me, I don't know why. Ummm....so yea, tell me if you are interested.

Shame you're not doing PJO because I absolutely love anything to do with it, but would you maybe want to do a Maze runner RP?

[QUOTE="Shatter Glass]I am interested in roleplaying with you. I usually post what receive, but I am pretty good with longer posts, or try to be. I am really up for anything, minus anime, because I don't watch it a lot, like the only cartoonish/animish stuff I have seen is Sailormoon, Teen Titans, Pokemon (older ones), Thundercats, etc, but I like to stick to more realistic picture when roleplaying it's easier for me, I don't know why. Ummm....so yea, tell me if you are interested.

[/QUOTE]
Wanna pm?

Natasha said:
Shame you're not doing PJO because I absolutely love anything to do with it, but would you maybe want to do a Maze runner RP?
We could do maze runner if you'd like :) shoot me a pm?

Dude...... =D

Can you check out my thread and see if you might be interested in RPing with me? I feel like we're a lot alike in our attitudes but have some differences in interests. So I was wondering if something might interest you? =)

I would but it seems I'm still within the first 24 hours. I thought I was finished. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back