• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for dedicated partners (Always open, ignore post count)

shaku1347 said:
Sad to see your Percy jackson section is closed at the moment! If you ever decide to reopen it, let me know :D
Will do, I have huge writers block on it at the moment but if I can get past it, I'll definetly PM you :)

Hey there, are you still looking by any chance?

A Maze Runner rp or the 100 perk my interest, in particular, if you are still interested in those? Otherwise I can make do with anything you are craving, honestly, as far as pairings go. Ahh, I believe that's all! If you're still game just shoot me a pm, then. Thank you!

Lovelybones said:

I am looking for new people, No one liners (Unless our characters are just talking because I understand writing more when it's just a conversation can be tough). I usually write 1-8 paragraphs. You can suggest a pairing. I like adding to plots and developing characters too. I never drop people, I just have a bad brain so please, If I don't reply or mess up. Tell me. I like to roleplay with people I can be actual friends.

Don't mind what genders we do either, I'm pretty comfortable with it all. I will double up and do a canon for your OC or I do canon x canon or OC x OC.

Fandoms:

Books/Comics:

Marvel

DC

Heroes of Olympus/ Percy Jackson ( closed for the moment)

TV shows:

The Flash

Arrow

The 100

Sense8.

American Horror Story

Agent Carter

Agents of Shield. (Pure craving for this)

Orphan Black.

Daredevil

Young Justice.

Jessica Jones.

Movies.

Marvel/MCU/ avengers/ gotg

(I have a million ideas for Marvel related plots)

The hunger games [OC's only]

Maze Runner [OC's only]

Suicide squad

Genres.

Action

Adventure

Horror.

Science Fiction

I also do pairings, I just don't have any written down but feel free to suggest some. I'm always open to ideas and love plotting so feel free to PM.

If you don't want to do the RP anymore, please don't just randomly stop replying and if I don't get back to you, Please don't be shy to pester me..
I'd be down for some Marvel (Avengers) roleplaying with you. You sound pretty chill :)

ThatsLu2U said:
I'd be down for some Marvel (Avengers) roleplaying with you. You sound pretty chill :)
YES! I am so down for some Marvel. Pm ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!

I would consider myself pretty well versed in the DC Universe and the American Horror Story fandom and would love to work with a story in either one. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back