• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for dedicated partners (Always open, ignore post count)

Cool! Well, out of everything you had, Percy Jackson caught my eye. I'm up for chatting about other things if you don't wanna do that :)

Haha sure, I don't know any of the other things you listed (okay, well i know hunger Games and Maze Runner but I'd personally rather not do anything with those two) so that'd go to thinking up pairings?

I don't have time to read through all the replies, so I'm just going to ask. Do you still have an opening/want a Percy Jackson RP? I've read all the books.

[QUOTE="Ilani the Archer]I don't have time to read through all the replies, so I'm just going to ask. Do you still have an opening/want a Percy Jackson RP? I've read all the books.

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I have been busy! Shoot me a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back