• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for dedicated partners (Always open, ignore post count)

I am looking for new partners to write with. I don't really have any rules. Post lengths don't bother me, as long as it's enough to respond too. I love out of character chat. I am super active mostly but I don't mind if you're not but if you are going to drop me or be gone for weeks, Please let me know. If I make an error or forget to respond, Let me know. I have a scatterbrain.

TV shows:

The Flash

Arrow

The 100

Sense8.

American Horror Story

(preferably anything but season one and no tate x violet.)

Agent Carter

Agents of Shield.

(No Skyeward.)

Orphan Black.

Daredevil

The tomorrow people.

Chuck.

Young Justice.

Jessica Jones.

Movies.

The MCU (Marvel)

Suicide Squad.

Genres.

Action

Adventure

Horror.

Science Fiction

Comics.

DC universe.

(I will write most of the comic universe but Batman, Superman or Green Lantern. I don't find them interesting except batman's villains.)

Marvel

(I am pretty open to anything Marvel tbh. Just not Thorki.)

I do canon x canon. OC x OC or OC x canon. I prefer doubling!

I don't just do Fandom, if you have plots i'd love to hear them. I've probably forgotten other fandoms I am in so please feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovelybones said:
Depends what it is?

Sure :) wanna message about it?
It's like a futuristic apocalypse where there are the survivors and the visitors. The visitors are people that went up in space in a giant space station to escape the plague on earth while the survivors were left there to die. So after about thirty years the visitors come back to earth. But everyone in the rp is helping to make a 'dark plot'.

I have seen the hunger games films and read the first book x

Last edited by a moderator:
What about arrow ..and if you would want to do anything. With me message me

Sent from my HTC0P4E1 using Tapatalk

I would love to do an American Horror Story rp! PM me plz

So this says always open.. But I still feel like I'm too late.

But I'm always down for a good rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back