• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for dedicated partners (Always open, ignore post count)

Hmmm. I had an idea, a sort of twist on beauty and the beast. A powerful mage whom some say is secretly a dragon or a demon keeps the crops in a farming village plentiful, heals their sick, and protects the village from nearby warlords. All he asks for in return is privacy... and a human 'offering' once every ten years, often a pretty young woman that never returns. Little do the villagers know, rather than torturing, eating or using her flesh in all manner of horrible ways, the mage actually instructs these women in the ways of magic and sends them off into the wider world to safe keep others.

I don't mind playing the mage, and you could portray his 'offering' if you'd like. I'm open to other ideas though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back