• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings looking for an rp partner!!

colpsoap

hello! i've got a severe rping itch lately, but i haven't got anyone to rp with! so.. here i am!

my name is soap, i'm a whopping 13 years old. i've been rping since i was around 8 or 9, so i've got a bit of experience under my belt!
i'm very new to this site (and forum rping in general), so please be patient with me!

what i'm looking for;
--> first of all, please be under 18!! i'm really not comfortable with rping with people who are adults, because i am a minor! anywhere from 13 - 16 is especially comfortable.

--> second, be able to chat ooc with me! i'd love to be able to discuss plots and characters endlessly, it's super fun! i'd prefer more of a friend to rp with than just a rp partner. if i can't chat with you comfortable i probably won't want to rp with you! please have a discord account also! i prefer a lot of communication before rp.

--> third, i usually roleplay with sentences that are 2 or 3 sentences long, but i'm okay with stretching myself out to a paragraph! i'm really not comfortable with anything more or less.

--> if you have any questions or are interested, feel free to pm me!

what i'm interested in;
fandoms --> i'm interested in tons of fandoms, but i'm just going to list them off here. hamilton, danganronpa, homestuck (though i haven't finished reading it yet), warriors, bojack horseman, steven universe, don't starve, undertale, invader zim, cuphead.. a lot of things. mostly danganronpa and homestuck! i'm not very keen on rping fandom characters, but fan characters are totally fine!!

what i want to rp --> i love rping fantasy and dystopian settings!! broken worlds are so fun, tbh! i pretty much like any universes except just normal human life (unless its a dystopian world, like a zombie apocalypse or nuclear fallout! gagaga) not super interested in pairing rps, but open to them! i'd really like to rp as my ocs, so if you have any ocs you want to rp just pm me and we could probably find something to make it work! (they dont have to be human, they can be furries or robots or humans or whatever!) rping multiple characters is totally fine, and preferred!!!

what i wont rp --> child characters, teens are alright, but any characters under 13 is a no-go (child background characters are fine but no child main characters please!!) fandom rps with canon characters also. no massive age gaps!

plot ideas;

currently, i don't really have any plot ideas on hand! i'd prefer if we could come up with one together or you could suggest me yours.

thanks for reading!! sorry if this is totally incoherent, gaah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back