• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Adult rp partners

RoleplayGoodness21

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
As the title states, I'm looking for roleplay partners that are at least 18 for a variety of settings.

If you are an adult, comment below or message me. I only rp with adults because I don't feel comfortable roleplaying with those under 18.

Fandoms? I have so many lol mostly anime? Like Soul Eater, Blue Exorcist, MHA. I have some for video games like Kingdom Hearts, Bendy, and FNAF. Original settings are fine too but I mostly enjoy fantasy settings

Would you want to roleplay cyberpunk lesbian mafia romance?

Hey. I'm 24. Just to be clear, I don't do smut, though I'm also not comfortable rping with minors. I have a 1x1 thread with a couple of ideas that I can send to you, but I'm open to hear your ideas whatever they might be. I don't like doing canon characters, though. If we're doing a fandom, I'd like it to be with original characters. Recently I've been craving a Witcher RP, but like I said, I'm open for other things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back