• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

raddish

LAMP
Hi! So, I'll skip the usual ramble about who I am, we can talk ooc in PMs!

I'm looking for someone who can take up a canon character from the show Riverdale to play against my oc. This plot does NOT need to be romantic, hell, it doesn't even need to be friendly. I'm all for rivalry.

The character I am hoping to play is named Tiny, she's a 'orphaned- Southside Serpent who has some MAJOR beef with Hiram Lodge. Her bio can actually be found HERE!

The list of canons I am looking for; Jughead Jones, Fangs Fogarty, Sweet Pea, Dilton Doiley ( I do have an idea for this! ), Kurtz, Malachai, or FP Jones!

Now, I know the title says mxf, but I am more than open to playing Tiny against Betty, Cheryl, or Veronica! Please let me know if you're interested!

I am also willing to play canons and double up on characters! I just.. Playing male characters makes me uncomfortable, which I know is a bit of a turn off for most.

Annnnnd I also forgot to add the plot I had in mind! This plot would involve Tiny and the Jones family, and it'd be non-romantic.

Essentially, after losing her mother and moving to the northside, Tiny obviously needs a parental figure. She doesn't trust her new family, she trusts FP Jones much more than she'd trust some random northsider, and because of this, they would form a bond. In Jellybean's absence, I feel like FP would look at Tiny as his daughter, and Jughead would look at her as a sister. This would also cause some tension between Tiny and Jellybean, being that JB might feel like Tiny is her 'replacement.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back