• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sousha

without you, what does this corpse of mine breathe
hey! another lowercase for the aesthetic person here.

i'm a roleplayer with a few years of experience (mainly semi-lit) and i'm looking for someone who wants to rp with original characters in a dm! i'm a little rusty right now, since i haven't roleplayed in a while, but i'll be back in shape soon.

my timezone is hawaii aleutian, and i'll try to let you know if i can't reply for any time longer than 24 hours since your last reply.

at the moment, i don't have a particular plot set in mind, and i'm fine with both fandom rps and original settings, but except for a few special characters, i'm not very comfortable with playing canon characters. we can negotiate that when we get to it, but just as a heads up, i'm not the best person for sci-fi. as for romance, i'm up for it, but prefer going for mlm or wlw relationships. i'm up for platonic stuff, too! it depends what you're looking for.

as for my definition of semi-lit/literate, i just expect basic grammar and being able to send a few or perhaps several paragraphs when something big is happening. i'm not looking for you to have to keep that up during relatively calm dialogue scenes, though. i'll try to match your preferred length, though, as long as it isnt too short or long.

my main fandoms are listed here:
- love live
- bang dream
- durarara
- ensemble stars
- homestuck
- toilet bound hanako kun
- revue starlight
- no.6

YES i'm an idol game fan. you saw my profile picture. also, i'm a kpop fan, mainly an army, haha. anyway, i'll have some tags down for what i particularly enjoy in a rp. please gimme a reply if you're interested!!

I am a simple fangirl, I see no.6, I post. (doesn't mean I am looking particularly for that, but it's always nice to see a fellow fan)
You can call me Meep~
I wouldn't mind discussing some ideas with you if you want ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back