• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ketchvp._4ngl3

Hey! i’m recently new to rpnation.

I mainly do ocXoc rps since it’s more freeing and tbh its a pain trying to find a common fandom sometimes.

I prefer to do mXm pairings but idm fXf or fxm (but only if i play the female, i cannot rp as a straight man to save my life)

my favourite genres are fantasy (vampires especially) and modern and my fav dynamic is enemies to lovers also I’m open to most genres (as long as we can add romance into them)

fair warning i’m a lil awkward/shy so i might take a while to reply out of the rp so i apologise!!

I write like 3-4 sentences min and usually use paragraphs (pls no one liners) but overall i try to adjust to my partner

I’m not sure what else to say really but just feel free to ask for any other info!!

Same as Xoxo, I'll get back Monday and I'm very interested!
Although two new Rps might be stressful, its okay if you say no!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back