• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a rp partner!

Spikyrainbow

hello, I'm looking for someone to do a rp with! I have a few specific plots in mind that I could like to do but feel free to come with your own ideas :D. I only ever play as my own oc's, and I don't roleplay any fandoms.

A few requirements/rules:
-Please no one-liners!! I need something to work with, when it comes to length I am pretty flexible but I prefer writing around 5 to 10 sentences each post.
-Grammar, it doesn't have to be perfect (my grammar is also not perfect) but I want at least some coherent messages.
-I am okay with all gender pairings! and I can play any gender too but I do have a preference over rping as males.

Now for the plots I'd like to do! These are just a few simple ideas I'd like to work out , things can be changed if you would like as long as the main plot still stands, also I would like it to be romantic, the character in bold are the ones I want to rp as.

ghost x human:
Your character moves into an old house/mansion, after a series of odd happenings your character learns that they are living with a rather friendly but lonely ghost. The two proceed to become friends, the ghost now proceeding to act as some sort of guardian angel for the human, protecting them from any bad humans they may encounter on their adventures.

Imaginary friend x human:
Your character when they were young had like many other children an imaginary friend. A friend they shared everything with and played with. But when your character grew up they moved out, leaving their friend behind. Now many years later, your character moves back into their childhood home, surprised how similar it was from when they remembered it. Once they go to sleep after a long day of unpacking they hear a rather familiar voice calling out from the shadows, one they thought they would never hear again.

These are all the plots I have in mind right now xD, if you have any ideas for any of my plots feel free to tell me! and if you are interested for roleplay feel free to send me a message!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back