• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a RP Partner(s)

JetZero

I have 3 stories that may interest some of you, they're short brief summaries that are of course subject to change, I like to talk before starting RPs anyways so here they are. I'm open to doing canon universe RPs as well so ask about it

An intergalactic criminal with no recollection of his past traveling from planet to planet. (Whether or not superhuman abilities are in that story is something I can adjust.)

One angel's set worlds into discord due to her ideals of justice. Many key players played a roll into her death, as well as the circumstances following said death.

A kingdom fell due to a sudden corruption that cannot be explained, it's spread drastically slowed down, but it could spell the end of humanity if it spreads to other populated areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back