• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for a roleplay buddy! Both fandom and original.

Panda_has_Adhd

hello fellow roleplayers!

I'm looking for people to roleplay with, this can be either fandom roleplays, or original roleplays, if we make our own roleplay I'm fine with usually anything, especially fantasy. I'm fine with all ages but if you want to do romance (and more) please be 18+.
When I roleplay I can both do male and female but I prefer male.

If you want to create an original roleplay I can basically do anything, but like mentioned before I greatly prefer roleplays with fantasy elements (magic, monsters, etc.) and that's about it. Still okay with roleplays that don't utilize fantasy though!!

with fandom roleplays I'm fine with using canon and oc's. I can also roleplay as either canon or oc, so its whatever you want I guess :P
Fandoms I'm in that I'd like to roleplay:
Overwatch.
Pokemon.
Mahoutsukai no yome.
SCP containment breach
Harry Potter (mostly the universe, not the actual characters)
Steven Universe (mostly Oc's)
Undertale (I know it's cringe but leave me xD)
FnaF (again....cringe don't judge meh x,D)

My only requirements are that you at least write more then one line, It doesn't have to be a lot as long as its more then one sentence xD

That's about it I guess! I mostly roleplay on discord, but I can also try roleplaying on here (if you prefer that)

Hope to find some nice rp'ers on here!

Hi I’d love to try something Pokémon. Question, however, would you be down for something platonic perhaps? I’m no good with anything outside of straight pairings but I’d be fine just focusing on the story. If not that’s fine! Just let me know.

I’d be interested in doing something Harry Potter ish. Maybe Wizard and Muggle who knows nothing of the wizarding world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back