• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hiddenmermaid78

About me

Hi, my name is Ali and I am 24 years old. I am currently going to school to become a vet technician and working as one. I been roleplaying since I was in high school around freshman year. I try best with using the correct grammar and punctuation, sometimes I am not the best. I am interested in doing fantasy, love story, supernatural, and fandoms. Super interested in doing outerbanks role play or red dead 2 right now. I can promise at least one reply weekly, I will try my best to reply every day but I work a full time job.

Please be okay with
-no one liners
-third person
-romance
-plotting together

Looking for Role play
Bold is currently craving
() = who I would like for my ox

Red dead 2

Outer banks (jj)

Harry Portter

Lord of the ring

Mortal of instruments

Shadow hunters

Marvel

If you have anything you don’t see and would like to know if I would rp please ask!​

About me

Hi, my name is Ali and I am 24 years old. I am currently going to school to become a vet technician and working as one. I been roleplaying since I was in high school around freshman year. I try best with using the correct grammar and punctuation, sometimes I am not the best. I am interested in doing fantasy, love story, supernatural, and fandoms. Super interested in doing outerbanks role play or red dead 2 right now. I can promise at least one reply weekly, I will try my best to reply every day but I work a full time job.

Please be okay with
-no one liners
-third person
-romance
-plotting together

Looking for Role play
Bold is currently craving
() = who I would like for my ox

Red dead 2

Outer banks (jj)

Harry Portter

Lord of the ring

Mortal of instruments

Shadow hunters

Marvel

If you have anything you don’t see and would like to know if I would rp please ask!​
Would you be up for Hunter X Hunter?

Hey! I’ve been really craving an Outer Banks roleplay. I’m looking for someone to play John B for me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back