• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For A Partner

Nienna

Hello,
As the title says I am looking for a partner. I have recently returned from a break and am looking for fun. My 'requirements' are quite simple

-Someone who is able to contribute to plot creation and world building. I don't want to make all the decision but I don't want someone who want's everything their own way either.

-Semi-literate is important, I want to be able to understand the post and for them to have some depth and point to them. I understand we all have bad days and I am not overly worried about simple mistakes just as a whole I am looking for a fair writer.

-You need to be able to speak your mind, tell me if your are getting bored, want to try another angle or don't like my style or character anymore. Don't just ghost or say 'I am not feeling it' and leave. Give me a chance to fix it, I think everyone likes to to have a chance to work out kinks etc.

-I don't mind romance in a role-play, in fact it can be quite interesting, but I prefer things to happen more organically than forced/plotted.

-I do prefer to play female characters and can double but I am not great at playing males regardless.

- Has to be 21 or older, this is not flexible.

I prefer mostly to play the following but sometimes I am willing to try something new
Medieval
Fantasy
Supernatural themes
Modern (Fantasy or realistic)
Sci-Fi

Also I hate writing these posts out so sorry its nothing fancy to look at. If you are interested please feel free to message me directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back