• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FandomTrashKing

So long story short I've gotten back into the Homestuck fandom and really have a need to roleplay it again. I'll honestly do canon, crack, or an AU. If anyone is interested in doing the same please hit me up! Hopefully I can work something out with one of you lovelies and let it be short or long.

Side note however, I don't do OC characters since I have literally none. Only way I'll do OC is if it's Canon x OC or if you help me come up with one.

Warning there may or may not be dark or 17+ themes, I honestly don't care about age as long as you're not over 25.

Hope to be in contact with someone soon! :)

So long story short I've gotten back into the Homestuck fandom and really have a need to roleplay it again. I'll honestly do canon, crack, or an AU. If anyone is interested in doing the same please hit me up! Hopefully I can work something out with one of you lovelies and let it be short or long.

Side note however, I don't do OC characters since I have literally none. Only way I'll do OC is if it's Canon x OC or if you help me come up with one.

Warning there may or may not be dark or 17+ themes, I honestly don't care about age as long as you're not over 25.

Hope to be in contact with someone soon! :)
Hey there! I've been searching for a Homestuck rp for a while. If you're interested I'd be down to talk about plots and ideas!! (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back