• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Looking for a nWOD game!

FeMChara

Lazy Seer
I've got a hankering for a Mage or Changeling game, either would really work. I've got a hankering to give Changeling in particular a shot after a Roll20 game I'd been anticipated got canned at the last minute. :c

I use Dalines for sheets, so I can show GMs a sheet, if they'd like!

The important question here would be; Dreaming, or Lost? They're different sides of the coin, tonally.

I moved this over to Roleplay Discussion, simply because you weren't actually recruiting for a game. Looking For Players is really meant to be for getting players interested in a game you've already devised, not for requesting someone run a game for you.

Captain Hesperus

Sorry about that-I wasn't sure where to post this.

As to which, the thread title indicates nWOD, which would imply Changeling: The Lost. Likewise, Mage: The Awakening, not Mage: The Ascension.

Last edited by a moderator:
FeMChara said:
As to which, the thread title indicates nWOD, which would imply Changeling: The Lost. Likewise, Mage: The Awakening, not Mage: The Ascension.
Not a problem. :)

Captain Hesperus

Changeling is a personal favorite of mine, that and Hunter. Might give it a run later on (we'll see) after another of my game has either taken flight or crashed and burned. We'll have to see how that goes.

I had a thought about a Draconic Fairest. I'm not sure how commonly they're played-but I had an idea for one: her mien is like an iridescent green-scaled skin. Very strong-looking, very beautiful, but inhuman, though she's at least bipedal. Teenager with a bad attitude-she'd been moved from Italy to America and didn't really fit in before her durance. She has a tail, but it's not prehensile. It does react like a cat's, though.

I like the battle butler of the Wizened. I almost made her one, but I changed my mind at the last moment. She's still a fighter, based in physicality, especially being resistant. She has an attitude, but she's got her temper under wraps. She's always in control. No matter what-except for an addiction to mundane body modding, such as body piercing, tattoos, installations, branding, so on. That's something she doesn't control.

In spite of her ordeal as one of the great beasts, she has a curious faith in the world, a hope for justice and an awe of her abilities. She doesn't exactly dwell on her damage, she wants to see and experience as much as she can-even if she's afraid. She is, however, a bit shy for an Autumn Fairest. What she shares is the little part of her that wants to go back, the which terrifies her.

[QUOTE="Red Shadow Claws]I can't answer for him, but I know I'm my own favorite type of fairy :D

[/QUOTE]
ahahahaha

FeMChara said:
Shame about your choice in nWod splats, I would have considered running Blood & Smoke :3

Though I love me some changeling and mage but I'd never be able to run those.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Shame about your choice in nWod splats, I would have considered running Blood & Smoke :3
Though I love me some changeling and mage but I'd never be able to run those.

[/QUOTE]
I do like that one! Someone gifted me the PDF and I'd love to run a Mekhet. I loved Tremere in cWOD, so!

I should really read titles. That would probably provide me with information...

>.>

<.<

Hmm. Lost....

I've had ideas for Dreaming rolling about for a while, as I used to run it back in the day....but Lost is different....imma go re-read Autumn Nightmares and get back to y'all...

Hope you enjoy it. Lost is about the stolen ones, which really fits into World of Darkness better than Dreaming imho. otoh, some have described it as one of the bleakest splats in the line.

FeMChara said:
I do like that one! Someone gifted me the PDF and I'd love to run a Mekhet. I loved Tremere in cWOD, so!
I'll think about it, I have the book on my desk.

If this develops into a Mage game then I'd be interested. Kind of sounds like it's going the other way though.

We never know. I've got all sorts of ideas.

For instance: a game about a proximi line kid who knows about an unusual artefact.

If I wasn't so busy, I'd offer something. But not Changeling because while I love to play it (got a dual-kithed Draconic/Woodblood right now) I don't feel I have the right temperament to run it. And Mage can wait until it gets its own GMC update.

But one of my games isn't looking terribly healthy right now, so we'll see - might do Infinite Macabre again for a mixed game.

Grey said:
If I wasn't so busy, I'd offer something. But not Changeling because while I love to play it (got a dual-kithed Draconic/Woodblood right now) I don't feel I have the right temperament to run it. And Mage can wait until it gets its own GMC update.
But one of my games isn't looking terribly healthy right now, so we'll see - might do Infinite Macabre again for a mixed game.
Mage is probably the most solid nWOD game in terms of mechanics. The main complaint that I hear is that it really needs more than the corebook, as the story is mostly told elsewhere.

Overpowered only in the cases of it being poorly RP'ed by ST and player.

Possibility of running Mage exists.

I would love any of these- Mage, or Changeling, or any nWOD Game- Demon, even, if it's out.

So- if there is still room and possibility..

I could DM an Medieval Era Old World of Darkness Mage game, or Old World of Darkness V20 Medieval, but thats about it.

Demon badly needed more playtesting. There's several broken powers in there and the "going loud" gives you all of them for a scene. All of the powers! All of them! [/Vriska]

It's still nifty, just needs care. And house rules like woah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back