• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for a long-term rp partner(s)

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm Lex! I'm looking for a male to rp with! Preferably someone around my age, 19. I'm into almost any fantasy and have found a few roleplays, but am definitely willing to hear yours as well! I love worl-building, can either go over it before-hand or just build as we go. I would like to rp with someone who can give more than one sentence, but I understand sometimes that's a bit difficult. I love romance, so I would greatly love to involve that! It also doesn't have to be fantasy, I'm pretty open for anything and very relaxed, I just find fantasy a bit more fun! I hope to hear from you!

Hello! I’d really like to role play with you, I had done it quite a bit a while ago and miss it a lot and I am also hoping to find someone sort of grow with. I am really into sort of setting the scene in an already existence universe or building our own setting or world off of things we both can enjoy. I’m also more into fantasy scenarios and I love romance and angsty role plays as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back