• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🌸Looking for a long-term roleplay partner!🌸 (ALWAYS OPEN)

Of course I can do.mamy more animes and games as well, but. I'm not familiar with the others on your list sorry to say

hi there! i'm rin, and i'm looking for a long-term roleplay partner! <3
a bit about me:
i've been roleplaying since 2017 (not on this site) and i go by he/they pronouns primarily <3 my response lenghts vary, i like to match my partner's lengths and i don't really mind how much you write! i typically roleplay in 3rd person POV and i enjoy OOC chatter with my partners <3 i don't use discord, so just keep that in mind!! i also go offline around 3-4 pm and i'm offline on weekends! if you want to leave a roleplay, please let me know beforehand!! <3

OMORI
Characters I play: Mari, Aubrey, Basil + others
Character i'd like you to play: Sunny/Omori or Kel

Danganronpa (includes the 3 main series games, Ultra Despair Girls, and the fangames Danganronpa Another and Super Danganronpa Another 2)
Characters I play: Mukuro Ikusaba, Celestia Ludenburg, Sayaka Maizono, Emma Magorobi, Mikako Kurokawa + others
Characters i'd like you to play: Makoto Naegi, Kyoko Kirigiri, Rei Mekaru, Hiyoko Saionji, Ibuki Mioda + others

The Walten Files
Characters I play: Banny, Bon, Billy, Sha, Rosemary, Sophie, Susan + Ashley
Characters i'd like you to play: Boozoo, Jack, Felix, Hilary + Kevin

Doki Doki Literature Club!
Characters I play: Sayori + Yuri
Charaters i'd like you to play: Monika or The Protagonist

Five Nights at Freddy's (includes all games EXCEPT Security Breach, and both novel series)
Characters I play: Charlotte Emily, Puppet, Ballora, Funtime Foxy + others
Characters i'd like you to play: William Afton/Springtrap, Freddy Fazbear, Henry Emily, Elizabeth Afton + others

Cooking Companions
Characters I play: Mariah + Protagonist
Characters i'd like you to play: Karin or Gregor

Cookie Run: Kingdom
!Ask for specific characters!

I also am very interested in Communications/the Ghost and Pals fandom, and the Webtoon series Ghost Eyes, as well as various musical fandoms including Cats, Beetlejuice and Heathers, so if you're interested in those, let me know!! <3

person a and person b are ghost hunters investigating spooky abandoned buildings for ghosts! most of them turn out to be disappointing, though, but they're determined to find a real ghost! (platonic or romantic)

person a is a detective, hardened by years of invesigating crimes. person b comes to their office one day, distraught over the disappearance of a loved one. person a agrees to help them investigate, and the two of them begin to grow close. however, there's something person b isn't telling person a... (romantic)

person a is an influencer of some kind, and is very popular. person b is hopelessly in love with them, proceeding to the point of stalking them. person a doesn't notice for a long time, although by the time they notice, it's already too late. (one-sided romantic)

person a and person b are both students at a boarding school. person a is new, but person b has been there for a while and shows them around, and the two become very close. however, person a begins to hear some talk of a ghost in the school, and strangely, no one ever seems to notice person b.... (platonic or romantic)

i primarily do m/m pairings, but i'm okay with f/f and m/f <3
i am also a fan of AUs, so lmk if you have any ideas! <3
Hey! I'd like to rp FNAF if you're okay with me using an OC. If not, I'd be down to do Beetlejuice.

omg i found someone who rps cooking companions! i’m pretty confident with karin, if you wanna do something in that verse. fnaf might also be fun— i’m good with just about anyone from that canon.

omg i found someone who rps cooking companions! i’m pretty confident with karin, if you wanna do something in that verse. fnaf might also be fun— i’m good with just about anyone from that canon.
ah yes i love cooking companions!! PM me and we can plot 💕

welp, couldn't hurt to ask, but if you're still interested, i would love to rp danganronpa! (specifically ocxcc and doubling up, and any of the three games really). i just remade all forms for all 3 games so now i wanna get back into it^^

welp, couldn't hurt to ask, but if you're still interested, i would love to rp danganronpa! (specifically ocxcc and doubling up, and any of the three games really). i just remade all forms for all 3 games so now i wanna get back into it^^
Apologies, I was offline, but im still interested if you are!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back