• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 🌸Looking for a long-term roleplay partner!🌸 (ALWAYS OPEN)

Hello! I would love to do a roleplay with you if that would be possible, especially an Omori one! I adore the game and all of the characters of it.

Helloooo! I could totally go for an Omori roleplay! Whether it be an Au or not

Oops! I didn't see your previous message. Yeah you can just pm me!

hello love, I hope I'm not too late (lol) but I'd honestly be interested in doing a danganronpa rp if you're interested at all! (if not, that's also ok^^)

Heyo-nara!
My name's Rin, and i'm looking for someone to rp with!
I prefer roleplaying in 3rd person POV, which is the POV using pronouns such as he, she, we, they, etc, i'm not a fan of 1st person roleplaying, sorry!
Ghost-friendly!
I usually go offline around 5-6 pm EST, and my response times differ since I am a busy woman with a busy schedule!
I go by she/he pronouns, but you can refer to me as whatever besides "it", that offends me slightly
Please respect LGBT+!
I am fine with OOC chat, and I prefer to roleplay on the website!
I accept OC x OC and Canon x OC, just ask!
Fandoms I roleplay:
-Omori
-Danganronpa (but mostly the 1st game)
-The Walten Files
-MHA
-Encanto
-Doki Doki Literature Club!
-Five Nights at Freddy's (All games BESIDES Security Breach, as I haven't played it, and including the book series)
-Heathers
-Cookie Run Kingdom :O
+More, but those are my preferred ones, ask me about any others!

I also enjoy non-fandom roleplays!
Some of the ones i'm up for are:
-Detectives!
-Definitely a roleplay with royals
- Fantasy roleplay
-Ghost hunting roleplays
-Haunted school roleplay (perchance involving some spooky school mysteries..)
-Something fluffy and sweet
-just ghosts in general :>
I prefer f/f ships over anything else, but I don't mind m/m, m/f or anything else :3

Also, yes, I do roleplay AUs, some of my favorites are fantasy, coffee shop, college, and, of course, the Sweet! Release au, which is a very obscure au but one of my personal favorites (If you know the sweet! release au you are officially my new favorite person)

Characters that I roleplay as/prefer:
Omori: Mari or Aubrey
Danganronpa: No preference honestly besides Tenko, Mukuro, or Celestia
The Walten Files: Banny, Sha, Sophie, Rosemary, Susan, Jenny or Bon
MHA: No preference really
Encanto: Pepa or Isabela (but I could theoretically do anyone)
Doki Doki Literature Club: Monika (could do anyone though)
FNAF: Charlotte Emily, Puppet, Ballora, Circus Baby, Lolbit, Bonnie- honestly anyone just ask
CRK: Honestly, just tell me who YOU'D want to pair with and i'll see if i can do them well :3

Currently really craving an Omori roleplay and a coffee shop au! 💖
Hi Rin!
If your up for a ghost themed non-fandom RP I’d love to come up with something fun with you. I only just joined this site but I have some light rp experience.
Let me know! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back