• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a fandom/ roleplay partner!

Yeah, I saw that, lol. My memory is absolute, steaming garbage, so I only remember vague things up 'til that point, as well, so I'm good with that.

We could do a ride-along rp, perhaps? I don't do canon because I'm incompetent learning new personalities, but I'd be fine to write them as NPCs alongside OCs or such ^^

Ah! Since you came outright with such things that would make you back out, I'll come with my own.

I don't do romance.

At all.

I'm incompetent and uncomfortable writing it, so its for both out sakes xD. I know that's a big "Nope" for most people, so if you do want romance in the rp, that is perfectly understandable.
Nope!

As in, nope, romance is not a deal breaker for me. That can be pretty cool in certain cases but not usually required.

I may be able to do an rp following just us ocs and NPCs depending on your character so... shoot me a DM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back