• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a fandom/ roleplay partner!

Boop!

Current list of fandoms:
RWBY
Rainbow Six Siege/Call of Duty/ any military shooter roleplay
The Walking Dead
Life is Strange 2
Zootopia(albeit I'd prefer it to be more PG)
Overwatch
Sword Art Online (I only saw up until the first half of season 1 but I don't care about spoilers.)
Supernatural(only seen up to season five)
Doctor Who(9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor only, looking for someone to play the Doctor)
Star Wars(preferably during the Clone Wars/ Prequel era)

Boop!

Current list of fandoms:
RWBY
The Walking Dead
Life is Strange 2
Overwatch
Sword Art Online (I only saw up until the first half of season 1 but I don't care about spoilers.)
Doctor Who(9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor only, looking for someone to play the Doctor)

Boop!

Current list of fandoms:
RWBY
The Walking Dead
Life is Strange 2
Harry Potter
FNAF
Payday 2

Boop!

I'm up for doing something with RWBY! What did you have in mind?

Shoot me a PM!

But I was thinking something following the plot of the original show, just branching off in our own story kind of a thing. Like a different perspective's adventures while all this is going down. OCs preferably involved and maybe with some canon characters too if you like multiple characters.

Heeeeeeeeeyo~

I saw you're interested in a Supernatural rp, is that still open?

Heeeeeeeeeyo~

I saw you're interested in a Supernatural rp, is that still open?
It certainly is, however (I dont remember if I put this in) I've only seen the first 4/5 seasons so there are certain things we'd have to bend a little or come up with newer things to. I also prefer it to follow Dean and Sam still since they're the heart and soul of the series for me. I do have an oc though!

Basically yes but there are a few things that might make you back out so I gotta let you know here ^^

It certainly is, however (I dont remember if I put this in) I've only seen the first 4/5 seasons so there are certain things we'd have to bend a little or come up with newer things to. I also prefer it to follow Dean and Sam still since they're the heart and soul of the series for me. I do have an oc though!

Basically yes but there are a few things that might make you back out so I gotta let you know here ^^

Yeah, I saw that, lol. My memory is absolute, steaming garbage, so I only remember vague things up 'til that point, as well, so I'm good with that.

We could do a ride-along rp, perhaps? I don't do canon because I'm incompetent learning new personalities, but I'd be fine to write them as NPCs alongside OCs or such ^^

Ah! Since you came outright with such things that would make you back out, I'll come with my own.

I don't do romance.

At all.

I'm incompetent and uncomfortable writing it, so its for both out sakes xD. I know that's a big "Nope" for most people, so if you do want romance in the rp, that is perfectly understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back