• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a fandom/ roleplay partner!

Hotrodjman

Hello!

I am new here and I mostly am here to find new roleplay partners.

I am semi-literate to literate, normally being able to match my partners length. My average is about 4 - 6 sentences with my maximum being about two or three paragraphs on the occasion. You will never get a one word response and will only very rarely get a one or two sentence response.

Fandom list:
RWBY
Rainbow Six Siege/Call of Duty/ any military shooter roleplay
The Walking Dead
Life is Strange 2
Zootopia(albeit I'd prefer it to be more PG)
Overwatch
Sword Art Online (I only saw up until the first half of season 1 but I don't care about spoilers.)
Supernatural(only seen up to season five)
Likely several more I haven't thought of, so don't hesitate to ask!

I'm okay with dark themes such as blood, gore, language, suicide, etc. The only thing I can think of that I don't want whatsoever is rape. It's just too dark for me to find any enjoyment or connection within characters. It just makes me feel bad ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I have a little question. About fandom rp, do you usually do oc x oc, canon x canon or canon x oc?

So, as far as romance goes, I prefer oc x canon.

In terms of what do I enjoy IN a role-play, I preference to have a mix of canon and ocs in the roleplay but depending on the fandom I can settle for either or.

Boop

Current list of fandoms:
RWBY
The Walking Dead
Life is Strange 2
Overwatch
Sword Art Online (I only saw up until the first half of season 1 but I don't care about spoilers.)
Doctor Who(9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor only, looking for someone to play the Doctor)
Star Wars(preferably during the Clone Wars/ Prequel era)

Boop

Current list of fandoms:
RWBY
The Walking Dead
Life is Strange 2
Overwatch
Doctor Who(9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor only, looking for someone to play the Doctor)
Star Wars(preferably during the Clone Wars/ Prequel era)

I am fairly new but need a veteran to learn from I would be down for a Walking Dead roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back