• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A_nonny_mouse

Hello to everyone!

I will say up front that:

- Er...I've noticed this is probably going to end up being long! I hope this doesn't come off as too pompous or exacting ^-^;; I swear I'm more chill than this makes me appear. I just prefer partners to know what I'm about before starting.

- I'm probably only looking for 1-2 roleplay partners at a time. If we have multiple roleplays going at a time that is fine, even welcomed, but I like to focus my attention on REALLY getting to know a person's set of OCs and having them get to know mine in return.

- I will be a stickler for anything I put in the rules section. The rules are in the rules section and not the preferences section for a reason. If I find that you don't follow/live up to the rules I will probably walk away, as I would expect you to if I didn't follow your rules.

Rules

Well, let's get the heavy stuff out of the way. I will of course also hold myself to these rules.

- Don't ghost me or drop an RP without giving me a good reason
- I won't roleplay with anyone who cannot at least almost match me in grammar, spelling and effort. If you don't use paragraphs at all, use your and you're wrong or post really short, uninteresting posts consistently then I will very quickly get frustrated. See below what kind of level I am at.
- No means no.
- Abusive, hostile or prejudiced behaviour simply won't be tolerated, even off this site. Your OCs might be terrible people but I won't roleplay with a real terrible person.
- Don't try to control my characters or what happens to them without asking me first, especially when it involves harming or killing them. If your OC suddenly shoots and kills my OC I'll probably be upset with you!

Preferences/I can/I cannot

- If you require perfect grammar, spelling and punctuation you have probably already noticed that I'm not perfect. This is roughly my level, I'm afraid. Similarly I don't match the criteria for 'literate'. I CAN post long posts but definitely not consistently and certainly not 7-8 paragraphs plus per post.
- On the flip side this is roughly the level of grammar, spelling and punctuation I would expect from partners. I can also usually post several paragraphs per post and expect the same. Sometimes a situation will call for less, sometimes it will feel silly to write four paragraphs when only a couple of lines are necessary. But there is a difference between that and just not putting in the effort. And doing it constantly will put me off completely.
- I...CAN roleplay canon characters but not very well and I prefer a strong focus on OCs. A lot of OCs. With a fair amount of OC-OC interaction.
- I also enjoy having a modified version of myself in the roleplay and enjoy roleplaying with same but I also understand some people can't stand self-inserts. I will play to your preference on self insertion.
- I enjoy romance but I don't enjoy the primary focus being romance. It can be weaved heavily into the story but if it IS the story I will probably get bored. I thoroughly enjoy tailoring OCs to be your self-insert's partner...although:
- I put a heavier emphasis on realism than perhaps some may be comfortable with. If something doesn't make logical sense I won't really like it. A relationship won't be 100% perfect although if you would like a 95% perfect for you relationship I won't be judgemental ;) As a side note I have a pet peeve: Don't point out the dragons and magic/superior technology/whatever in our rp as precedent and justification for unrealistic writing. Even the dragons and magic will be bound by certain rules.
- I'm not a big fan of overpowered characters, especially when it results in a kind of 'arms race' where I have to make my characters more and more powerful just to keep them safe from yours.
- I use ... a lot. I'm sorry ^-^;; if this bothers you then I am NOT for you.

This should be the part of the post where I post what I like and what I am looking for...it won't be. Mostly because I don't really know what I'm looking for and I can't list what I like off the top of my head ^-^;; I prefer building my own world, being honest, although it could be heavily influenced by an existing game, movie or book etc. Generally speaking I prefer fantasy settings.

If you are still interested after all this stuff then please, feel free to message me ^-^

I'm afraid I don't BUT we could definitely make a roleplay based off of it providing you don't mind explaining the key features to me? I'll understand if that is too much of an effort XD A quick glance tells me it's probably complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back