• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom lookin for some fandoms (1x1 always open!)

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• sunny 1x1

♡design by dreamglow, coded by uxie♡

hiya friends!
my name is sunshine, you can call me sun or sunny! i've had a lost of muse recently and i'm wanting to get into some rps, specifically some fun 1x1s. this thread is looking for fandom specific 1x1s, but if you want to do some oc 1x1s, feel free to shoot me a PM!

fandoms i'm interested in + what pairing i'm looking for:
she-ra- (specifically glimmer n bow)
marvel- (i am a cap stan all day every day, but i'm down for cap, bucky, spider-man, vision, ant-man, and others)
grey's anatomy- (almost anyone tbh)
the 100 (bellamy and clarke)
outer banks (jj is my all time favorite)
dream smp (again, almost anyone honestly)
disney (gimme ideas and we can plot!)

about me:
so i've been on rpn for a few months, but i wasn't very active these past few months due to school. however! my semester is coming to a close & if you're worried that i might not be a very advanced rper/experienced; never fear for i was on feral front for quite a few years. i've come to consider myself semi-advanced, having at least three paragraphs per post.
with my semester coming to an end, i'll be pretty active on here and my discord (which i'm normally active on) & i'd probably post a few times a day, depending on when you get posts out as well!
i am 20 years old so i'm able to rp more mature themes & while i'm heterosexual, i'm comfortable rping fxf relationships; i haven't been very experienced in mxm relationships, however if you would like to have an fxf rp, i would suggest us doubling up because i am most comfortable with mxf relationships

what i'm looking for in a partner:
- since i am 20 years old, i'm looking for a partner that's 18+, just to be on the safe side for mature themes.
- someone's who good with communicating/fairly active. i completely understand everyone's got a life, and i'll never rush you to put an rp site before real life, i just appreciate knowing when a post is coming; whether it's in a day or maybe a week.
- accepting and considerate. i try to be considerate of other's sensitive topics/trigger warnings, so i'd appreciate the same from you. if i ever cross a line, please let me know!

if you're interested you can either respond on here or you can shoot me a PM; i look forward to rping with you!! ((:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back