• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nightingale23

One Time Luck
Hello!
I've been roleplaying off-and-on for several years now, finally dragged myself out of a funk and have decided it's time to get back into this.

About Me:
Female, 18+. I usually flip between writing male and female characters, although I typically stick with males. I'm not a fan of fandom roleplays, I always end up feeling I won't do that world justice. I do, however, love worldbuilding and creating plots for ourselves, whether they're from our own minds or based off of other fandoms. I always try to write at least the amount my partner puts out, although that changes depending on what I have to work with. I love darker themes, and am always up for OOC chatting and/or brainstorming. I'll roleplay on here or on Discord.

Romance isn't necessary or always needed, though it's cool if it happens. Please, if you contact me, be willing to put some effort into creating a solid plot.
I work a lot of funky hours, so my posting times could vary a bunch. I'll let you know if my motivation's shot for a day or if writer's block gets to me. That being said, don't be afraid to do the same. Breaks are okie-dokie, and I totally understand if life gets in the way of fun. It happens to everyone.

What I'm Into:
I don't care what pairings we go for, whether it's MxM, FxF, MxF, etc.
  • Cyberpunk - I've always had a weird fascination with this genre, more so after seeing Altered Carbon. I'd love to do something in that kind of world.
  • Post-Apocalyptic - This one's always awesome to fall back onto. So long as it's not zombies, or if it is, it needs to be something different than the go-to zombie plots.
  • Vigilantes, superheroes, anti-heroes etc.
  • "Forbidden" romance. Prince falling in love with his maid rather than his to-be.
If you've got ideas I'm up for hearing them!
I'm also a proud whumper oof oof oof.

Thank y'all for taking the time to read through this insanity.

Last edited:
Hello!
I've been roleplaying off-and-on for several years now, finally dragged myself out of a funk and have decided it's time to get back into this.

About Me:
Female, 18+. I usually flip between writing male and female characters, although I typically stick with males. I'm not a fan of fandom roleplays, I always end up feeling I won't do that world justice. I do, however, love worldbuilding and creating plots for ourselves, whether they're from our own minds or based off of other fandoms. I always try to write at least the amount my partner puts out, although that changes depending on what I have to work with. I love darker themes, and am always up for OOC chatting and/or brainstorming. I'll roleplay on here or on Discord.

Romance isn't necessary or always needed, though it's cool if it happens. Please, if you contact me, be willing to put some effort into creating a solid plot.
I work a lot of funky hours, so my posting times could vary a bunch. I'll let you know if my motivation's shot for a day or if writer's block gets to me. That being said, don't be afraid to do the same. Breaks are okie-dokie, and I totally understand if life gets in the way of fun. It happens to everyone.

What I'm Into:
I don't care what pairings we go for, whether it's MxM, FxF, MxF, etc.
  • Cyberpunk - I've always had a weird fascination with this genre, more so after seeing Altered Carbon. I'd love to do something in that kind of world.
  • Post-Apocalyptic - This one's always awesome to fall back onto. So long as it's not zombies, or if it is, it needs to be something different than the go-to zombie plots.
  • Vigilantes, superheroes, anti-heroes etc.
If you've got ideas I'm up for hearing them!
I'm also a proud whumper oof oof oof.

Thank y'all for taking the time to read through this insanity.

Would you maybe be interested in a Fantasy/super hero or perhaps secret agent theme?

Hey! I'm interested in post-apoc (I already have an infection/world for it so we can just develop on that) and some good vigilante, hero and superhero stuff! I'm happy to discuss OOC if you would like!

I have a unique (in my opinion at least) idea on a post apocalyptic world if you're interested. It's not zombie related.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back