• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom longterm OC rp?

Diaval

Hello everyone :') !

I would love to write some longterm rp - who is interested?

I dont have many rules when it comes to writing, but here are some basic informations about me and what i am looking for:

-I'm 25 ; so i am only looking for people who are 18+ !
-I can write here, on discord or da ; whatever you prefer
- please be active! Real life always comes first of course, and I compleately understand there are times where there just is no time to reply, but i normaly answear within a day or as soon as i get online ( usualyat least once a day) - and i would love to find a partner who is also active!
-english or german ( my mothertounge) ; please excuse any spelling or gramar mistakes i might make when writing in english...;o;
- No one liners! I normaly match the lenght of my replies with those of my partner, but i rather write more ( several paragraphes or up to 1-2 pages) than just a few sentences! Also, dont be afraid to bring in new elements for the story! We are writing this together so everyone can add their ideas! :')
- as the title already says, im in love with ocs XD ; I usualy write in third person and as i dont mind playing multiple ( up to 10+) characters at once writing for some canon characters in side roles as well is fine to me - but i prefer having the main focus on the ocs ! ( or ocs only )

Fandoms: ( there are many more, but those are the ones i am currently looking for )

-Bleach

- the dark crystal ( never tried this one but i am ready to change this! :'D ...also my skeksis is catching dust in the corner XD )

-Black Butler ( depends)

-my Hero academia

leave a comment or DM me if you are interested!

Do you have any OC starters you would like to play? I don't play fandoms normally but if it is the world I don't need to know much lore, (or would be better coming into blind) lemme know.

Do you have any OC starters you would like to play? I don't play fandoms normally but if it is the world I don't need to know much lore, (or would be better coming into blind) lemme know.

i have tons of ocs and tons of ideas actually XD But if you dont like fandom rps, we could also try some original plots, if you have any ideas o:

( are you familiar with one of the listed fandoms? )

I watched Black Buttler when I was 13, lol. Other than that, no. I normally play fantasy settings with low-med magic. Though I am down for just about anything.

Heeeyy, I came across your thread and it interested me, while I do watch Bleach, I don't have much knowledge about the world, as for MHA and Black Butler, they are both my favorites. I would like to roleplay/discuss things in discord if that's alright with you :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back