• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Longterm Bleach rp ?

Diaval

Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read this post :)

As the title already suggests i'm a lowkey bleach fangirl and would love to start some rps based on the show :'D

While i always prefer playing ocs over canon characters, they can of course make an appearence in our story and i would try to do them justice.. However, who you want to play as is compleately up to you! Canon , oc, or a mixture of both -its all your own choice~
Normaly I tend to write for 2-3 (main) characters at once, but playing up to 10-15 , including side characters or guest appearences is also no problem.
I prefer writing in third person, past tense, but if you would rather like a scrip style , thats also fine

I dont have many rules when it comes to writing, but here are they few things i would like you to know before we start:

-I'm usualy active and will reply once a day/ every other day , maybe more often if i have more time on my hands. Should i be absent for a longer periode of time i would tell you

-NO one liners or one word replied. Please. don't. I get that one doesnt always have so much to write and that replies and vary in lenght, but try to write at least a few sentences to get the story moving! I will try to match the lenght of my replies with those of my partner, but usualy prefer to write around 2-5 paragraphes at least * or more, depending on the storyand my partner in crime XD*

-no god modding or impossible characters please. God modding would be controlling/writing for the other persons characters without permission , an example of an 'impossible character' would be a pokemon in the bleach universe for example - a character that just doesnt belong/doesnt make sense in said fandom ( unless the story is set to be a crossover of sorts )

- be at least 18+. sorry, no exeptions here. While i dont neccessarily like nsfw overly violent content, i am just not very comfortable writing with people much younger than me. I am a 25 year old, female art student

-please excuse my bad english, its not my mothertoungue...^^'' There might be situations i make more spelling or gramatical mistakes.. Of course i always try my best, but i'm not a native english speaker..

if you are interested leave a comment or send me a note! :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back