• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term Wolf's Rain RP

kesshowolf

Stars in the eye
hey guys, I would really like it if we could come together as old anime/manga fans and make an amazing Wolf's Rain RP. I know that there was a few good attempts at this fandom before but lets make this thing stick!

So, you know the set up if your fans, but I welcome new people with open arms into the fandom or if you just wanna be a wolf in a dystopian world were wolves are ‘extinct’ and join us on our adventure to find our paradise.

The idea is that wolves have been extinct for hundreds of years but in reality, we have adapted to trick the minds of the humans. So, we have the illusion of looking like a human, but we do not shift and need to be careful of how you interact with humans. We can communicate using language just like humans and they can understand us, when you see another wolf, you don’t see the human illusion that they put up only the wolf’s true form. Now, there are several ways humans can see the wolf under you human skin; you can choose to not use the illusion, the illusion dose not effect machines, you die (obviously you cant use the illusion if your dead)…

Wolves will open the gate to paradise and the humans want it for themselves, we can’t let that happen!

You can play as a wolf or human/noble or human/hunter or

1 flower maiden (SERIOUS PLAYER)

if you have any questions feel free to PM me and please if you know someone who loves Wolf's Rain bring them too! I'm excited about this!

hey guys, I would really like it if we could come together as old anime/manga fans and make an amazing Wolf's Rain RP. I know that there was a few good attempts at this fandom before but lets make this thing stick!

So, you know the set up if your fans, but I welcome new people with open arms into the fandom or if you just wanna be a wolf in a dystopian world were wolves are ‘extinct’ and join us on our adventure to find our paradise.

The idea is that wolves have been extinct for hundreds of years but in reality, we have adapted to trick the minds of the humans. So, we have the illusion of looking like a human, but we do not shift and need to be careful of how you interact with humans. We can communicate using language just like humans and they can understand us, when you see another wolf, you don’t see the human illusion that they put up only the wolf’s true form. Now, there are several ways humans can see the wolf under you human skin; you can choose to not use the illusion, the illusion dose not effect machines, you die (obviously you cant use the illusion if your dead)…

Wolves will open the gate to paradise and the humans want it for themselves, we can’t let that happen!

You can play as a wolf or human/noble or human/hunter or

1 flower maiden (SERIOUS PLAYER)
Interested. Message me please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back