• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Time Wasters

KiKi Kitsune

The Fire Panda Fairy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there fellow RPers!

Warning in advance, this may get a bit long. Mostly, this is a general list of my personal rules for what I expect out of an RP partner. I follow the same set of rules, so I think they are all rather fair. If you have your own that you would like me to follow as well, please do say and I will do my utmost to accommodate them. An RP is there for everyone to enjoy, not only the person initiating it.

Firstly, I need to get this out now: absolutely no one liners. I really can’t respond if I get them and it’s really frustrating for me.

Which leads me to my second point: quality. I'm not going to try sugar coat it. I will look at your previous posts and try judge if we have compatible writing styles. If I decline your request on this basis, please do not take this as me saying you aren't a good writer. Different people like different writing styles some of which I just don't like to read.

On to the slightly more interesting stuff.

Genders: I play both male and female characters. You can play what you like and I can play based off that.

Romance. Such a big part of so many interest searches. I'm not asking for specific pairings like many do because I don't have any I particularly want to play. I find pairings - while sometimes fun - tend to get very cliched very easily. Also, RPs made solely for romance seem to die quickly as there is no other goal other than having the two characters like each other. It's not like I hate romance (my nickname is Ship Shaman after all), I just don't think an RP should only have that single goal in mind. Characters are people with personality. It takes time for relationships of any sort to form, be they as friends or lovers. If the characters are going to fall in love like Romeo and Juliet, they're going to end up the same way too. Dead before 20.

Genre and story! One of my favourite parts. I love fantasy and it's pretty much all I read. However, I can play most genres except sci-fi or pure action (my fight scenes aren’t great). Honestly, I don't have much in the way of plot ideas right now. Feel free to throw ideas at me. (ask about fandoms, but less likely)

Lastly, and rather important: I am a human being who has responsibilities. I currently work 2 jobs. Note: I'm +2GMT, so that's 2 hours ahead of England. Please do take time zones into account if you're worried about me forgetting. I like to take time with my posts so won’t respond instantly.
Can we please communicate what responsibilities we have so we can both understand roughly how long to wait before we need to be reminded. I don't remember everything. I may read your post and forget to respond. If that happens, I do urge you to remind. I won’t be insulted, don’t worry.
Let's be patient and help each other out. We all have our own things to deal with IRL, so keep that in mind. If something does pop up that puts an unexpected delay on your posting, please just leave me a message saying so. You don't need to go into details about what's going to keep you. I understand keeping things private.

The reason I'm looking for a partner is to fill the gaps when there's a lull at work or when I don't feel up to drawing. Hence me looking for a time waster.

I think that's all...

Sorry about the long rant. If you read all this way, congratulations. Looking forward to RPing with you :)

what would you say to a 'riddick' universe RP? i have a character that would fit in well, but if not, what do you suggest?

I'm afraid I haven't seen the movies... or really know much about them. If it's a simple concept, I can try emulate it?

it's pretty simple, my character is the same as riddick, with the eyes and all, but he's exiled to earth by the necromongers. (and if we decide to RP, i will explain more.)

Hey!
I think we can come to terms (even if I don't enjoy much fantasy), if you are still interested!
I can't PM you because I am new. So.. could you? (if you want to, of course).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back