• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

raddish

LAMP
Hi! I've been gone from this site for a while, but I'm back to start some new roleplays!

I don't have a lot of requirements, but I would prefer a long term partner! Someone I can connect with ooc and we can plot multiple storylines. I prefer playing female characters, but I'm open to FxF pairings. That being said, not all storylines have to be romantic.

If you have any questions, please ask! I probably forgot plenty of things..

Normally people put specific plot ideas on here so everyone can pick and choose what they might like, like a story about a trans girl coming out (in modern-day school or a medieval princess), or just a random kidnapping with Stockholm Syndrome or something!

Normally people put specific plot ideas on here so everyone can pick and choose what they might like, like a story about a trans girl coming out (in modern-day school or a medieval princess), or just a random kidnapping with Stockholm Syndrome or something!
I get that, I'm kinda looking for somebody that I can create the plotline with, as opposed to just providing one. 😅

Hi, I'd be interested. I like fantasy and would be happy to work with you on a plot? I've struggled to find anybody at the moment as I have been doing RP for a while now and I prefer to make things up, in stead of RP characters from like books/films etc.

Let me know what you think, I do prefer writing from female pov but I could also write from male if I had not. I was thinking I did female, then it doesn't have to be romantic, or I could throw the male in as well so you have a bit of romance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back