• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

demontears

𝓚𝓪𝓽
Hi everyone!
I'm Kat! Nice to meet you! I am 19 years old and have been writing for about 6-7 years now, so I have quite a bit of experience under my belt. I do 3rd person, literate, descriptive writing. I tend to mirror replies (what you give is what you get), but sometimes I can get a bit excited depending on the plot and go for around 4-7 paragraphs worth.
I do ask that anyone wanting to write with me be 18+! I understand that there are younger people out there who like to rp, but for the mature themes and content I tend to write about, I do not find it suitable for the younger audience.
As far as what I RP, I have certain fandoms I am a part of. Those include but are not limited to:
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
The Outer Banks
Teen Wolf
Friday the 13th
Halloween
Marvel
My preferred pairing would be m/f, but I am open to writing any pairing for you if we double!

Can't wait to write with you!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I'm Kat! Nice to meet you! I am 19 years old and have been writing for about 6-7 years now, so I have quite a bit of experience under my belt. I do 3rd person, literate, descriptive writing. I tend to mirror replies (what you give is what you get), but sometimes I can get a bit excited depending on the plot and go for around 4-7 paragraphs worth.
I do ask that anyone wanting to write with me be 18+! I understand that there are younger people out there who like to rp, but for the mature themes and content I tend to write about, I do not find it suitable for the younger audience.
As far as what I RP, I have certain fandoms I am a part of. Those include but are not limited to:
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
The Outer Banks
Teen Wolf
Friday the 13th
Halloween
Marvel

Hi! Do you play TWD canons, or would we both be using OCs? I’d love to write against Glenn!

If you're still looking for someone to write a Supernatural story with, I'd love to potentially discuss a plot with you!

Hey there, are we talking TWD the show or the game? If its the game, then I'd love to know what you're interested in rping!

Hi everyone!
Supernatural
The Walking Dead
The Outer Banks
Teen Wolf
Friday the 13th
Halloween
Marvel
My preferred pairing would be m/f, but I am open to writing any pairing for you if we double!

i'm intrested

demontears demontears I would love to write Outer Banks with you if you're still looking for partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back