• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘”-๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐“‚ ๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ธ๐’ฝ

kitpu

ะผooncะฝฮนld.
shell-divider.png

Hi there! I have a BNHA-specific search thread, but this is more for long term RP partners.
I've been noticing that it seems to be harder than ever before to find friends with like interests and a lot of
writing talent that I can trust! So here's a couple of things about me. I am interested in OC x Canon, OC x OC, or sometimes Canon x Canon.

This should frankly be a given at this point but:
IF WE DO OC x CANON, I FULLY EXPECT WE WILL DOUBLE. IT'S NOT FAIR OTHERWISE.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

200.gif

My Name: Kitpu/Sascha
Pronouns: They/she
Timezone: US Central/CST
Ship preferences in order: FxF, FxM, MxM
Writing Style: Multi-para, novella, high literacy.

โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†โ˜†

Things to note:

โžผ I'm only looking to associate with those 18+, sorry. I'm not comfortable with associating with minors.
โžผ I'm looking for writers with high literacy and a good amount of skill.
โžผ I'm looking for people that are interested in characterization and further expanding upon canon characters. I also enjoy depth with people's OCs.
โžผ I'm looking for people that are interested in building a friendship alongside writing.
โžผ I personally have a lot of difficulty trusting others due to a lot of bad experiences in my life. While I'll be nice, it may take some time for me to warm up to you.
โžผ I am personally very busy due to work.
โžผ I will write anywhere, but I personally prefer Google Docs due to its customization capabilities.
โžผ If we talk outside of RP, I would like it to either be on here or Discord. It may take some time for me to build up trust, though.
โžผ Obviously not a requirement, but other artists are always fun to work with! I'm interested in art trades.
โžผ Please do not police me on matters/opinions pertaining to fiction, and I will do the same for you.

wp11ce61f5_06.png

Fandoms I Like:

๐Ÿ’ซJoJo's Bizarre Adventure๐Ÿ’ซ

Characters I like: JOTARO (MAIN INTEREST), Kars, Bucciarati, Jonathan, Abbacchio
Characters I'm confident in playing: DIO/Dio, Kakyoin, Joseph, Bucciarati, Narancia, Caesar

My interests with this fandom:

• OC x Canon
  • (Maybe) Canon x Canon
  • OC x OC
  • OC building
  • Discussion of show and manga

โœจBoku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academiaโœจ

Characters I like: Aizawa Shouta/Eraserhead, Hawks, Overhaul, Mirko, Mei Hatsume, Todoroki Shouto, various others
Characters I'm confident in playing: Bakugou Katsuki, Midoriya Izuku, Kirishima Eijirou, Yaoyorozu Momo, Jirou Kyouka, Uraraka Ochaco, Asui Tsuyu, various others

• OC x Canon
  • OC x OC
  • OC building
  • Art exchange

๐ŸŒธKuroshitsuji/Black Butler๐ŸŒธ

Characters I like: Beast, Mey-Rin, Ran Mao, Freckles/Doll, Hannah
Characters I'm confident in playing: Quite literally all of them
Ships of mine: Ciel x Doll, Mey-Rin x Ran Mao, Ciel x Finny, etc.

• OC x OC
  • Canon x Canon
  • OC building
  • Art exchange
๐Ÿ‚Resident Evil 2, 3, 7, and Village ๐Ÿ‚

Characters I like: Leon, Miranda, Lady Dimitrescu, Ethan, Claire, Ada, Heisenberg
Characters I'm confident in playing: Miranda, Leon, Claire, Chris, Lady Dimitrescu, Ethan, Heisenberg, Mia
Ships of mine: Ada x Leon, Leon x Claire, Ethan x Heisenberg, Ethan x Miranda (I have a lot of interesting ideas for this), Lady Dimitrescu x Heisenberg

• OC x OC
  • OC x Canon
  • Canon x Canon
  • OC building
  • Art exchange
๐Ÿ’ŽSteven Universe/Steven Universe Future๐Ÿ’Ž
Characters I like: Jasper, Holly Blue Agate, Blue Diamond, Yellow Diamond, White Diamond
Characters I'm confident in playing: All of them LOL, but Jasper is my main.
Ships of mine: Jasper x Peridot, Jasper x Yellow Diamond, Jasper x Rose/Pink Diamond, Lapis x Pearl, Yellow Diamond x Blue Diamond, etc.

• OC x OC
  • OC x Canon
  • Canon x Canon
  • OC building
  • Art exchange

Other Fandoms I Like:

โžผ Tokyo Mew Mew
โžผ Hetalia
โžผ Dragon Ball Z/Super
โžผ Pokemon
โžผ Kobato
โžผ Criminal Minds

wp11ce61f5_06.png

OC x OC Things I Like (Non-Fandom; I prefer primarily FxF or MxM):

โžผ School Plots (if they're interesting)
โžผ Mafia
โžผ Criminals
โžผ Supernatural Powers/Beings
โžผ Vampire/Werewolf
โžผ FxF of any sort
โžผ Pretty much anything, just ask. I have many, many OCs!

shell-divider.png

Last edited:
Hetalia? Now that is a niche fandom, hard to see that these days. It's a surprise to see that on here but a welcome one. I've been a fan of the series since the early 2010s, something about the historical context is just very alluring. If you are still interested in a Hetalia RP, I would love to discuss potential ideas! It's been such a long time since I could geek out about it.

Hey hey, I'm interested in playing my OC if you can do an MHA character? Either that or a non-fandom school plot works. If you're still looking for new partners please dm me

Looking for a JoJo roleplay, primarily!! I have an OC prepared for Jotaro, if anyone is interested :csmile:

โœจBoku no Hero Academia/My Hero Academiaโœจ

Characters I like: Aizawa Shouta/Eraserhead, Hawks, Mirko, Overhaul, Mei Hatsume, Todoroki Shouto, various others
Characters I'm confident in playing: Bakugou Katsuki, Midoriya Izuku, Kirishima Eijirou, Yaoyorozu Momo, Jirou Kyouka, Uraraka Ochaco, Asui Tsuyu, various others
It's on the main post (:

Right now, I mostly need people to reach out to me as I'm very muddied with work and commissions, but this is still open, so bump <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back