• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-term RP Pal Search

shaquille_oatmeal

czar-castic
Roleplay Type(s)
Work Working GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Hi, there! My name is C and I'm looking for a long-term 1x1 roleplay partner! I started RPing on Neopets back in the early 2000s and it's still very near and dear to my writer's heart. Here's a little bit about me and what I'm looking for!

• I'm from the middle of the USA and am in my late 20s​
  • I work a busy full-time job M-F, during normal working hours and central timezone. I try to get at least 1 reply a day and more if I can swing it​
  • Am totally open to fandom-based roleplays, but I do admit that I'm not familiar with a whole bunch of options. I will try and learn about a fandom if it's something my pal super duper wants to do!​
  • Am totally open to just about every topic out there and will let you know if something doesn't tickle my fancy or if I'm not vibing with something. Some examples of topics I'm diggity down for:​
    • Fantasy​
    • Modern​
    • Medieval​
    • School​
    • Romance​
    • Dark​
    • Horror​
    • Supernatural​
    • Demons​
    • Fandoms​
    • Sci-fi​
    • Eras​
    • The list goes on​
  • Can work with a busy schedule and prefer a relaxed responding time​
Let me know if any of the above amuses you! Happy writing & creating!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back