• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long-Term Roleplayer Seeking Dedicated Partner

T_b2283

Hey everyone!

I am working from my phone so I apologize if it looks plain.

I am a dedicated partner who is looking for someone who can reply a few times a day while maintaining quality. I usually send 1-2 paragraphs but length depends really on the level of quality I receive. If your heart is not in it, mine likely won't be either. I do not mind some minor grammar mistakes, accidents happen, but please no text speak and know the difference between your/you're. I am mostly just looking for an active and interested partner.

I do NOT RP Fandoms, I prefer OCs because I'm likely not familiar with the source. That said, I don't mind OCs or settings inspired by them as long as I know enough.

I LOVE fantasy! I usually do a good mix between medieval and modern. I am really quite flexible.

I have done MxM, MxF, FxF (not my strongest)

It is usually easier for me to roleplay the more cautious/sheepish character. I can't play a crazy masculine character. I don't mind being either gender, however.

I prefer my partner to be 18+ and comfortable alluding to things happening and glossing over it. No smut.

I am on PST and would prefer someone available at least in the evenings! At current, I am between jobs so I am free all day but it won't remain this way for long. I would still be interested in someone long-term. I lost my partner of about two years just recently so I would like to fill that gap.

Thank you very much for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back