• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆:˚✦ long term partner search [oc 1x1 only!] ☁️ 

star-side

ST⋆RKILLER
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
687f815db13809a237406362270f7809.gif

˚☆: Hey i'm Beleth, i'm 24 and i'm an Astrophysicist + Illustrator >:/ i'm looking to drag a few more rp partners into the abyss to keep me sane during martian storm season! I'm advanced lit but perpetually tired so i may take more time to reply than other people, the general rule is; The more i have to write = the longer you'll have to wait. [I'll always write to match you!]

INFO; I have lots of characters + idea's available for any of the below settings, however i tend to be character centric when i plot and like to figure out the dynamic between our ocs before i start touting plot ideas. Have both male and female characters and happy to write either! /Might be more inclined to want to write women atm solely because i need to develop a few new ocs)

SETTINGS/// - Sci-fi - Steampunk - Post apoc (or any of these fused together. I'm Burnt out with fantasy but tentatively accepting plots if their interesting! FANDOM/// i don't usually do fandom, but i'd be down for anything pokemon/splatoon <- ocs ofc

7d1b103a9d357946511e056972a97d06.gif

WHAT DO I WANT;

- Mostly looking for cool new people to vibe with! I'm also an artist! So i might draw our sillies sillying occasionally. Please be 18+ as i sometimes like to write quite mature topics/themes!

- Interesting character dynamics, well written dialogue- mostly looking for writers who are quite experienced and are mostly just looking to tell a fun and intricate story together! (Bonus points if you like worldbuilding)

- Discord/rpn dms welcome, i like to be friends with my partners! So i'll likely send you cool space data and cry about my research.

- If your interested feel free to shoot me a dm! Let me know what you like to write + the kind of ocs you have muse for right now! Lets GOOO babey.

Last edited:
Looking to accept a few new long term writing partners! ✨
please dm me if interested ;a; (dont reply to this post)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back