• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I know it says that this is closed and I hate to ask, but I was just wondering if there was any room left in this role-play? If there isn't any room I totally understand I just wanted to check.

I know it says that this is closed and I hate to ask, but I was just wondering if there was any room left in this role-play? If there isn't any room I totally understand I just wanted to check.
There could possibly be spots open but the only spot open at this point and time wouild be a second bodyguard for the Hokage and Genin. However, we aren't accepting new Genin or Jonin sensei's until the Chunin exams so if you want to be a Genin you are free to watch but you'll have to wait. The only position open at this very moment is bodyguard since the Hokage usually has two. I will warn you however we have started so if you're patient enough I'd suggest waiting for the Chunin exams.

There could possibly be spots open but the only spot open at this point and time wouild be a second bodyguard for the Hokage and Genin. However, we aren't accepting new Genin or Jonin sensei's until the Chunin exams so if you want to be a Genin you are free to watch but you'll have to wait. The only position open at this very moment is bodyguard since the Hokage usually has two. I will warn you however we have started so if you're patient enough I'd suggest waiting for the Chunin exams.
So since I do want to make a genin I would need to wait until you guys get to the chunin exams?

So since I do want to make a genin I would need to wait until you guys get to the chunin exams?
Yes, we have 3 rookie teams already during the chunin exams we'll be accepting more Genin to be the equivalent of what Team Guy was a tram that graduated a year before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back