• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Log Horizon like Roleplay?

If you need help with anything in 5th let me know. I've been playing it since last August. I play in Adventurer's League from Wizards. I know most stuff including the adventures, side missions and even the new races/spells. ^_^

So when are we starting this RP? Haha.

As soon as GM can get his butt in gear, buuuut I did kinda, maybe just dumped a whole group on top of him which may or may not have surprised him just a little.

Yea, I am not sure the GM was expecting to have the number of people that showed up to do so quite as quickly as it happened. And since he also has some catching up to do on the actual log horizon anime and some reading materials to look over (thanks to Shadowdude), he may be busy trying to get caught up so they can develop a good story for us. Not to mention that I believe he mentioned that he is in college and currently a lot of universities are dealing with end of semester stuff, so I would beg everyone to have a little patience at this point.

Sorry guys for being inactive, been trying to catch up to the season 2, I'm stuck on Episode 6 of Season 1 for now. (School work in the way) Anyway, how is everyone doing?

fae.gif

This doesn't reflect my mood, I just thought it looked funny.

On that note, when is the RP going to be up?

I am doing great, just waiting is all. I am doing other things to keep me occupied, remember if you need any help, tips, clues, backgrounds or even just an opinion just PM me or just post here. I always keep an eye on things when I can.

@Alistair

Thank you guys for being so patient, I'll try and catch up, its not easy when I'm busy but I'm hoping you guys can hold on for the while. If anything I hope to get up to Episode 10 by today. (Since the loading has been a lil slow on my end for videos) Thanks guys for being patient again! And thank you @RageFace , the added help is much appreciated! :D

@Thesmashbro , Yeah, I should have done that a while ago, sorry for being inactive, I really am guys. Heheh..Anyway, what style should it be? Simple, Casual, or Detailed? What do you guys propose?

You are the GM it's your choice, perhaps casual. It also depends on the way you run it, your style and what you want done, go look at some examples from some of the other RP's.

@Alistair I'd prefer Casual over Detailed, even though I write a bit more on the detailed side. My preference is mainly due to RPNation's definitions. Causal has a one paragraph minimum while Detailed has a minimum of three paragraphs. I like the freedom of a one paragraph minimum. Some RPs that fall in the middle of casual and detailed have a sentence minimum. For example the Fairy Tail RP I'm in has a five sentence minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alistair No worries about it taking some time. I work at a University, so I am aware of what the end of semester can mean for both students and the faculty/staff. That is part of why I have also been a little lax in keeping updated on the posts here lately. If there is anything that I can help you with as well with this process, I would be happy to assist. Also, since you are starting us out basically at Day 1 of the login process, some of the others will need to take that into account when re-submitting their character info and make changes accordingly to their background information. I know this will impact at least Rahl and My backstory a little bit but by much. I will try to get my character submission prepared and submitted on the thread soon since now there won't be any need to keep part of the background info suppressed. I also support the idea of using Casual. Some people are not as used to creating super detailed indepth stories and info or have the time to devote that much attention to the RP. However, it doesn't stop those who want to put more detail into it from doing so and being a kind of role model and example to help others see what all they can do.

@Dai tenshi I can't say for certain but since it literally just started, I think if you can get your character submitted really soon for approval that it would probably be okay.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]I would like to join, if I am able to. Since you have already started, I understand if I can't.

[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and make a character! There's always room for more!

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]Sorry Alistair for not replying >< I'm planning out how I want this to go so it is taking a bit.

[/QUOTE]
There is no rush, I will give everyone a chance to do their first few moments in first Quest so that everyone can get on board, and if people are late or newcomers are around I will allow them to jump in and make their character before Quest 2 begins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back