• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Log Horizon like Roleplay?

Ginko The Mushishi

Traveling Mushi-Shi
Roleplay Type(s)
If there are any fans of Log Horizon (Such like me) Would there be anyone willing to roleplay as well? It doesn't have to be like Log Horizon but its possible we can take a few ideas from it! If anyone wants to join let me know!

Sure, I would be willing to join, but if you start it and just say "can't do it anymore, can't be bothered." I will be very disappointed. I just lost my GM the other day for this exact setting, and it annoyed me because it was really good with excellent writing, story setting and story plot. But then he dismissed it because he couldn't be bothered. He barely posted and held story progression, in his defense however he is currently in college studying and that can be stressful. Anyway I do have a few people that would be interested but I do not want to join if you will just write it off in less than 2 months.

Rough start to my experience to RPNation, I joined 3 games and all of them written off in less than 3 months. I spent nearly 10 - 12 hours making one character and it really saddens me that they will never get the chance to develop, I never make the same character for a different game. I will however transfer my character over from the old game so he will not just fade into darkness before he gets to shine in the sun. I would do it only because he was made for this setting and I would hate to see him go to waste.

I promise you I won't let you down, if anything I'm on here just as much now as I am on facebook. I'll just need some time to start it off, I don't abandon my roleplays unless everyone is gone from it. I like loyal roleplayers. And if you wanna join in then let it be so! (Another Villain in Glasses eh? Haha!) And I will not let you down as long as you have faith in me!

aight I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but where I go my comrades follow. Muhahahaha!

@Tenshi Hinara @Trundle @Bills352 @Raydog90 @Shiroe Kurona

Just found us a new Guild Master, hope you guys and gals are still interested.

This makes me so happy! :D @RageFace You made my day! Finally I'm able to start up a MMORPG type Roleplay. (My facebook friends haven't gotten together with me on this, and in just a few minutes you come around on here xD ). I WILL NOT LET YOU DOWN MY COMRADES! I WILL MAKE A GREAT RP THAT RESEMBLES OR IS LOG HORIZON!

RAHL IS BACK

Question: if it only resembles log horizon, will it have all or most of the classes and skills of it?

I'm rather attached to my rune master.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]RAHL IS BACK

Question: if it only resembles log horizon, will it have all or most of the classes and skills of it?

I'm rather attached to my rune master.

[/QUOTE]
Why sure! No problem! I like to work with a group when it comes to roleplaying groups/ideas. I like to have everyone happy and content with what they can put into the group, if you all wanna help out then alright! :D

The Raging Swordsman of Akihabara, Raid leader of Persona Quest prepares for his new journey in this new guild with old comrades, ready for the rise of the next adventure. I will declare right now from this point on, this team will be known as "Raging Persona." I think it has a nice ring to it (see what I did there) ( ;) )(> :D )(:'(). *Breathless* I am overwhelmed with joy.

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]Yay! I just liked the flexibility of the subclass, and Rahl is too good to throw away.

[/QUOTE]
All is well, you can keep Rahl, I plan to ensure everyone's satisfaction with the roleplay. Everything your character knows, bring it on over! Everyone can! I'll see to it that everyone enjoys themselves thoroughly.

RageFace said:
The Raging Swordsman of Akihabara, Raid leader of Persona Quest prepares for his new journey in this new guild with old comrades, ready for the rise of the next adventure. I will declare right now from this point on, this team will be known as "Raging Persona." I think it has a nice ring to it (see what I did there) ( ;) )(> :D )(:'(). *Breathless* I am overwhelmed with joy.
Raging Persona? Then it shall be done! I'll see to it that we can make the basics of the group tomorrow, as for now, would everyone please follow me and then I'll follow you in return?

Really now? Well I suppose I am the one who won't disappoint! Thank you both for following me, make sure that everyone else can follow me when they get the time too. Thank you guys for helping out and doing this with me, I hope you guys will be just as excited as I will be.

Already got the excited bit covered. Will log horizon's story be cannon, or will this be different, like the characters from log horizon aren't there?

A suggestion... Later on when you get all the character sign ups, have a look at them and when you analyze their character PM them a teaching as they are called. Go check the wiki and check it out, but only if they are at a very high level say 85 - 90+. EVEN then they may still not have a teaching, it's like a legendary level skill you get after pushing past the limits of the game in a matter of speaking.

RageFace said:
A suggestion... Later on when you get all the character sign ups, have a look at them and when you analyze their character PM them a teaching as they are called. Go check the wiki and check it out, but only if they are at a very high level say 85 - 90+
You mean the Teacher System right?

[QUOTE="Tenshi Hinara]Already got the excited bit covered. Will log horizon's story be cannon, or will this be different, like the characters from log horizon aren't there?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, it won't involve the characters from the original story, so it won't involve cannon, it'll be our version of Log Horizon as if it were cannon in our own way, but holds literally the same attributes, same spells, etc. As the story, but we make our own story within the Universe.

Very similar to the old game, no main characters but major events will follow as such. Just us as the main characters to solve it. ( :) )

Also no not like the teacher system, how much have you watched also it's easier if you watch both seasons of log horizon. Look for teachings on the log horizon wiki, will have a much better explanation.

So will the flavor text coming alive still happen, etc.? And no, Rage meant the teachings, abilities that each character uncovers on their own. Think of a signature spell, like an assassin might have a teaching to aid with assassin related jobs/tasks.

Okay, thanks Rage ^.^

Going to sleep now, seeya!

Also, on another note, teachings can be totally unrelated to the classes and stuff and be linked to the actual player themselves, for example a player wanting to get stronger will earn a combat teaching.

There is another term for it called 'Overskill', might be helpful if you also have a look at the old Log Horizon RP https://www.rpnation.com/threads/elder-tale-persona-quest-based-on-log-horizon.99912/

It's closed but I think you can get there before it deleted.

Don't mind this just need some insurance

Avatar's Name: ZweiHander Panzer

upload_2015-3-13_10-12-50-jpeg.106831

upload_2015-3-13_10-13-32-jpeg.106832

upload_2015-3-13_10-14-17-jpeg.106834

upload_2015-3-13_10-15-7-jpeg.106835

upload_2015-3-13_10-16-2-jpeg.106837

Guild: Persona Quest

Level: 90

Race: Human

Class: Guardian

Subclass: Sword Smith lvl 90

Equipment:

• Head - Day of Judgement: Those of highest skill and those of greatest valor, I dub thee knight of the realm. Gives a bonus to healing yourself when you inflict damage to a opponent/creature.

• Body - Armageddon Armour : Said to be only worn by brave warriors being led by the Vatican Hunter known as Hellsing. Phantasmal full-body armour of Black Draconis steel. Significantly raises strength, stamina and give a bonus to healing when inflicting damage on a opponent/creature, reduces damage from Giant and undead. (Bonus to stats for the full armour set)
  • Weapon - Dracul Blade Phantasm weapon earned doing a Legion raid on Australian Severs called "Blood Red Sand." Very high damage and has HP absorption properties when inflicting damage, gain %10 heal for every attack inflicted on a opponent/creature. Item Drop by defeating Vampire Lord, (Flavour Text) Used by the Vampire Lord, they say that this sword was infused with the dark lords thirst. This was created by the vampire lord to reign Dominion over his dark subjects. Legend has it who ever wields this blade will be hunted to the ends of the Earth by the vampires who wish to retrieve their kingmaker.
  • Accessory - Second Rage: Stone bangle that cancels cooldown of Berserker skills and allows its reuse. Prolongs death by 10 seconds by sending wearer into a state of frenzy. Also referred to as 'Rage Again'.

Personality: Enjoys long walks down dungeons where monsters are abundant, he challenges himself to see what he can achieve without the help of others, is willing to try anything once. Enjoys creating new swords and compares them with other items on the market, hoping he can one day make his own legendary sword. Calm and blazay in tough match's with thrill in his eyes, enjoys the company of others and prefers to do stuff with friends whilst making his own story. Tenacious with a strong fiery heart and always has a positive attitude towards most things, and relies on his instincts when they act. Is brutally honest at best, he only gets angry when foul play is involved and will look at both sides of an argument before making a decision.

Background: Andrew James comes from a middle - class family from Australia, his parent's did much to help support him whenever possible. He was a total Otaku (anime/manga Lover) as a young teenager playing games, getting into RPG's he felt joy that he could make his own storys, learning Japanese in middle school he would eventually stumbled upon Elder Tale and got caught up in his own imagination. As a younger adult he decided to move to Japan with his Girlfriend, and studied at a college where he made a friend Edward Griffon and one day showed him Elder Tale.

Andrew Enjoyed the RP side of things and loved the thrill of adventure he got from the game. After making a name for himself on Elder Tale he decided to help his friend with a Guild he was making and helped out whenever he could. Leading most of the raid parties and working his trade he was very excited. Always making sure everyone was alright and checking on Alistair to assist him and chat when necessary but felling the tension in the air his instincts tell him something was about to break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back